Who would YOU want to see UW play?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:
alyssa wrote:7. Michigan State (someone I am/was close to makes me think about this match-up).
8. Northwestern
Interesting considering we played both in the late 1970s.

We're 0-2 against Michigan State....

Yeah, I know. I am/was close to a Michigan State player but I won't ever say who. He was born years before I was and he would sometimes talk about playing football. But I won't talk about him because it's too sad for me and I find it very painful. He had great respect and admiration for Wyoming football. He is why 69er and I know each other.

Anyway, I think I picked some good teams for Wyoming to play. I think I'm good at scheduling interesting games ha ha.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 50 times

alyssa wrote:Yeah, I know. I am/was close to a Michigan State player but I won't ever say who. He was born years before I was and he would sometimes talk about playing football. But I won't talk about him because it's too sad for me and I find it very painful. He had great respect and admiration for Wyoming football. He is why 69er and I know each other.
I understand. Some things are too hard to talk about. Just remember the good times and move on... :D
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

What would you guys think about playing Washington State? Its about 700 miles from Laramie to Pullman.....they have that Pac-12 label but are very much beatable too. Great home-and-home IMO.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

J-Rod wrote:What would you guys think about playing Washington State? Its about 700 miles from Laramie to Pullman.....they have that Pac-12 label but are very much beatable too. Great home-and-home IMO.
Exactly why they would never schedule us... It's a lose-lose for them.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 38 times

Pullman's not far from Missoula.. I'd do it!
ImageImageImageImage
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

calpoke25 wrote:
Exactly why they would never schedule us... It's a lose-lose for them.
Its Wazzu football.......everything is a lose-lose for them. They're the ones that have to go back to Pullman.
The Virginian
Cowpoke

First of all, I'd like to see Wyoming play teams in my neighborhood:

Virginia Tech
Maryland
Navy

Then, there's a bunch of teams they've never played. Here's some I'd like to see:

Georgia Tech
South Carolina
Clemson
Mississippi State
Arkansas
Rutgers
Connecticut
Vanderbilt
Wake Forest
Boston College
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke
roozy
Ranch Hand

Iowa - that Holiday Bowl was a bummer especially after a 19-0 halftime lead. 0-2 record
Navy - we have never played them, and I'd have my two favorite teams on the field....
UCLA - well, maybe not... we gave them their shot. 1-0
Jesus First, then football