Clueless Quotes From Schroyer

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
7220 Report
Buckaroo

Interesting quotes after last nights "game". I don't mean to be overly negative but this guy is on some other planet. What do you think?

http://7220report.com/2010/12/18/cluele ... -schroyer/
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

7220 Report wrote:Interesting quotes after last nights "game". I don't mean to be overly negative but this guy is on some other planet. What do you think?

http://7220report.com/2010/12/18/cluele ... -schroyer/
I think this what you call "spin". Or as others might say, trying to put whipped cream on poop.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

“Our schedule to start the season was pretty tough,” Schroyer said. “We looked at the stretch we’re in now to get healthy. We needed to find a flow and I think we are starting to do that.

does he think he's the football coach?
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

“Our schedule to start the season was pretty tough,” Schroyer said. “We looked at the stretch we’re in now to get healthy. We needed to find a flow and I think we are starting to do that.
Where the hell did he come up with this crap? He played one good team and the rest have been horrible! Oh my freakin God! He should just put his home on the market and skip all opportunities to embarrass himself further.
"Good?...Bad?.....I'm the guy with the Gun!" -- Ash Williams
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Dread_Pirate_Cowboy wrote:
Where the hell did he come up with this crap? He played one good team and the rest have been horrible! Oh my freakin God! He should just put his home on the market and skip all opportunities to embarrass himself further.
He already sold his house.