Worst SOTU speech

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

Ever. Biden showed no willingness to try and help the polarization of the country, and was especially divisive in his speech. There’s no effort on the part of Biden or dems to unite the country. Unity or compromise means that the Republican go along with their stupid ideas. Such as agreeing a man who identifies as a woman can get pregnant, or the term person who has the ability to get pregnant. WTH does that even mean. Why can’t we just call them a woman? Why do we have to have all these new terms to skirt the real issue. That their ideas are dumb, so dumb they invent new names or terms or slogans. Absolutely horrible threatening the Supreme Court. It was a campaign speech. Personally im done with providing aid to Ukraine, that’s how he started his speech. He intentionally lied about Trumps remark about Putin, NATO is a joke. He will go down as the worst President EVER. Jimmy Carter no longer holds that title.
Last edited by Itsux2beaewe on Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 238 times

He was so angry. Geez
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:40 pm He was so angry. Geez
He really was. Just a horrible address to the Nation. Sure instilled my belief the dude just doesn’t have what we need. Especially his full diaper and a binky for his all day naps.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

As much as I dislike some of his policies, I think RFK presidency is what would be best for this country. He talks about debt and other important things. Trump winning would be better than Biden or whomever, but i think the divide just grows when he wins. Going scorched earth would be the only way he succeeds. In my opinion, Tulsi or RFK are the only democrats that would be acceptable.
Last edited by laxwyo on Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:19 pm As much as dislike some of his policies, I think RFK presidency is what would be best for this country. He talks about debt and other important things. Trump winning would be better than Biden or whomever, but i think the divide just grows when he wins. Going scorched earth would be the only way he succeeds. In my opinion, Tulsi or RFK are the only democrats that would be acceptable.
I actually like RFK. I wouldn’t vote for him but he’s at least not looney like most libs.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:32 pm
laxwyo wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:19 pm As much as dislike some of his policies, I think RFK presidency is what would be best for this country. He talks about debt and other important things. Trump winning would be better than Biden or whomever, but i think the divide just grows when he wins. Going scorched earth would be the only way he succeeds. In my opinion, Tulsi or RFK are the only democrats that would be acceptable.
I actually like RFK. I wouldn’t vote for him but he’s at least not looney like most libs.
Is this the same RFK who got knocked off by a complete wacko?

I honestly wonder what our country would be like now had JFK not gotten assassinated in Dallas. He was getting better and better at his job....althought the cheating on his wife part is a major no-no in my book.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:43 pm
Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:32 pm

I honestly wonder what our country would be like now had JFK not gotten assassinated in Dallas. He was getting better and better at his job....althought the cheating on his wife part is a major no-no in my book.
They’re all wacko.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:21 pm
Wyokie wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:43 pm

They’re all wacko.
Good point. LOL
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

Biden doesn't know what he's saying. His handlers are angry.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 238 times

My big hang up with RFK is he's a true climate believer. That poop needs to be stopped in its tracks.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:13 am
My big hang up with RFK is he's a true climate believer. That poop needs to be stopped in its tracks.
incrementalism. if RFK is elected, it's because people are becoming skeptical of the State. They'll see Climate as the next State sponsored hoax.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:50 am
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:13 am
incrementalism. if RFK is elected, it's because people are becoming skeptical of the State. They'll see Climate as the next State sponsored hoax.
Which it is…..,the hoax making the likes of Al Gore laughing all the way to the bank depositing millions.