• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Buffalo's destiny destroyed with that Philly loss

stymeman

6-6 going into a bye, they may not recover, no killer instinct...denver beating them and continuing to win doesn't help either

Buffalo is going to have the dubious honor of the highest point differential to not make the playoffs. Only 3 teams have a higher differential. Amazing.

Man that Philly loss was painful. Josh got them the lead twice and the defense couldn't protect it. Not sure what the trouble is there. Josh has amazing stats and all the advanced metrics love the Bills, but the season is not turning out well.

Guess we'd better all go crawling back to the donkeys... After all, as Wyoming folk we did have "Broncos!" tattooed on our right butt-cheeks right after birth according to some around here. Hopefully they accept us back.

LanderPoke said:
Man that Philly loss was painful. Josh got them the lead twice and the defense couldn't protect it. Not sure what the trouble is there. Josh has amazing stats and all the advanced metrics love the Bills, but the season is not turning out well.

Only 3 teams have a higher point differential. It's mind boggling they're 6-6.

Josh twas a flash in the pan at Buffalo, unless the team reinvests in him again...next year starts Year 7, we shall see

LanderPoke said:
Now Vonn Miller beats his pregnant girlfriend

I thought we'd learned our lesson from past events about jumping to conclusions although it does look really really bad. Apart from how terrible it sounds and from a purely football financial perspective, this could work out well for Buffalo? Is buffalo still left with dead cap space from something like this?

laxwyo said:
LanderPoke said:

I thought we'd learned our lesson from past events about jumping to conclusions although it does look really really bad. Apart from how terrible it sounds and from a purely football financial perspective, this could work out well for Buffalo? Is buffalo still left with dead cap space from something like this?
Absolutely. Should have said that’s what miller was accused of.

Maybe they can void his contract. Let’s hope so

laxwyo said:
LanderPoke said:

From what I understand, the contract says that if he were suspended by the NFL then some of the guaranteed money could be voided. However the Bills restructured the contract to push guaranteed money from this year and last year into future years to free up cap room. I think they owe him that money no matter what happens.

And with Buffalo's depleted Linebacker squad on the mend maybe it's good KC beat them to avoid a shellacking against Baltimore, (we'll never know)

Go Lions

LanderPoke said:
Frick. Josh needs receivers and the defense just couldn't sustain that many injuries

The bomb that Diggs dropped just can't happen. The ball was perfectly thrown.

McPeachy said:
LanderPoke said:
Frick. Josh needs receivers and the defense just couldn't sustain that many injuries

The bomb that Diggs dropped just can't happen. The ball was perfectly thrown.

Not to mention the 2 bombs that Sherfield dropped.

LanderPoke said:

Imagine the season at UW if receivers woulda/coulda caught the damn ball more often...and. Brian Hill stayed 1 more year...hmmmmmm

Latest posts

Back