The ewes

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:57 am
McPeachy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:46 am

We are starting to see the value in Linder. I still believe in him, and his coaching performance. On that note - f-word Ike and the band of transfer kitty from 2023. :thumb:
That debacle set us back 3-4 years
F-word and Kitty. Good job Titleist. LOL
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

How are the ewes still ranked 24?
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:37 pm Linder is pulling a rabbit out of his hat in conference play. Got to make hay this season … and enjoy it, because we’re basically back to square one next year. colorado state is too. They are senior laden as well
We are starting to see the value in Linder. I still believe in him, and his coaching performance. On that note - f-word Ike and the band of transfer kitty from 2023. :thumb:
I’m assuming kitty wasn’t the actual word you used. :lol:
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:00 pm How are the ewes still ranked 24?
They aren't this week - they dropped out. NM is #19, and Utard State is #17 though.
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

ZapPoke wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:58 pm

I’m assuming kitty wasn’t the actual word you used. :lol:
Confirmed. Now, let's see what works / doesn't work - just for fun. No offense to anyone, I am sorry, and I never should have posted this. No offense to my lady friends with their lady parts.

I should have called the transfers and Ike...

Cooters, HairPies, Snatches, Cracks, Vulvas, c-word, Boxes, Vags, Minkies, Vajayjays, Vagines, Beans, Clunges, Twats, Holes, dna rifle Fly Traps, Flowers, Beavers, Muffs, Doo-Dahs, Whispering Eyes, Axe Wounds, Minges, Lady Gardens, Minnies, NooNoo's, Growlers, Flanges, Beef Curtains, Tuna Canoes, Hairy Tacos, FooFoos, Honeypots, Honeyholes, Quims, Punanis, PumPums, Yonis, Clits, Slits, Coochies, Cherries, Choots, Ladybits, Merkins, Caves, Clams, Cigar Boxes, CoinPurses, Dugouts, and on and on. I think Pussy should be fair game, compared to some others. :twocents:
Dear Karma,