MW opponents for us in 2024

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

We get a "OOC" game at Washington State next year.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

We drop the Nevada schools off our schedule for 2024 but gain road trips to Alburquerque and to Pullman, Washington. Plus, we now host San Diego State. Originally, we were supposed to go to San Diego to play the Asstecs.

https://fbschedules.com/2024-wyoming-football-schedule/
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

Better schedule IMO. Washington State game doesn’t count for standings and so now we have more home conference games than road.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I would love to somehow play AF later in the year.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Easy trip over to Pullman!
ImageImageImageImage
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:12 pm I would love to somehow play AF later in the year.
Would have helped us this year after they lost their QB. Seems like Air Force is usually in October most years. I hope our conference schedule is similar to this past year (front load with conference home games). It is so much more enjoyable going to home games in September than November.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:34 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:12 pm I would love to somehow play AF later in the year.
Would have helped us this year after they lost their QB. Seems like Air Force is usually in October most years. I hope our conference schedule is similar to this past year (front load with conference home games). It is so much more enjoyable going to home games in September than November.
Seems like they always fade. They usually play cupcakes and little sisters of the poor to start the year and are fresh when we play the,. OTOH we are usually coming off tough games including P5 games. I would like to get them after they have played real opponents.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I was looking forward to my 24 visit to Snapdragon Stadium in San Diego..now my options are, ASU and the God awful heat in Tempe end of August, Humidity of Denton, TX , Wazzu, been there done that or San Jose, probably my pick for 24...can't wait for Hawaii in 25(hopefully)
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

You gotta admit the weather was perfect for the Hawaii game this year.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

ZapPoke wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:33 pm

You gotta admit the weather was perfect for the Hawaii game this year.
It was the rare November good weather. Made better by the great first half.