Hoke did the honorable thing and retired...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 89 times

Thank God we have the stability that Bohl brings. I'd hate to miss another Tater Bowl invite. With the extra practice we get from going bowling, we might just win our way into Albucracky madness at the New Mexico Fentanyl Bowl. Yay!

Just look at poor UNLV, all scared that Odom will leave while getting ready to play in a conference championship game in his first season. They seem absolutely miserable. Poor bastards. Having to endure the ups and downs of an exciting offense. I really feel for them.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

LawPoke wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:54 am Thank God we have the stability that Bohl brings. I'd hate to miss another Tater Bowl invite. With the extra practice we get from going bowling, we might just win our way into Albucracky madness at the New Mexico Fentanyl Bowl. Yay!

Just look at poor UNLV, all scared that Odom will leave while getting ready to play in a conference championship game in his first season. They seem absolutely miserable. Poor bastards. Having to endure the ups and downs of an exciting offense. I really feel for them.
Odom will get a look. May be next year, but he’ll get attention for certain. He’s done an amazing job there for sure.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

Let’s be honest, here was Hoke’s likely ultimatum:
1) Be fired now.
2) Announce your intent to retire at the end of the year.

He probably did save SDSU some buyout money but I’m sure he is getting some kind of settlement.