It's Sheep Week!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:56 am
LawPoke wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:15 am Our defensive front had better get some pressure on CSU's QB tonight or it could be a long game. Our defensive front has been non-existent of late and our secondary is a sieve that can only hold back WR and TE routes for 1-3 seconds. I don't like this match-up. Between their strengthened D line and our inept pass defense/rush, this game sets up exactly wrong for us.
They are pretty one dimensional. If we can ACTUALLY stop the run then I like our chances.
I agree, if Morrow isn’t 100% that could be a game changer - sorry for………….the pun.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 90 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:18 am
LanderPoke wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:56 am
They are pretty one dimensional. If we can ACTUALLY stop the run then I like our chances.
I agree, if Morrow isn’t 100% that could be a game changer - sorry for………….the pun.
Maybe. Even if they are one dimensional, we have to get pressure and defend on the back end. Neither have been SOP this season for our defense. Like our offense, our defense has largely lacked creativity.
Outlaw Arthur Morgan
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 11 times

sandiegopoke wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:11 pm
stymeman wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:31 pm Boy is it quiet here this week...good or bad?
Working my butt off in a customer's site. No time other than grazing....
that is sheep talk. sure your not sandiegoewe?
Outlaw Arthur Morgan
Ranch Hand

LawPoke wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:15 am Our defensive front had better get some pressure on CSU's QB tonight or it could be a long game. Our defensive front has been non-existent of late and our secondary is a sieve that can only hold back WR and TE routes for 1-3 seconds. I don't like this match-up. Between their strengthened D line and our inept pass defense/rush, this game sets up exactly wrong for us.
I hate you for saying this. You have now born the thought into the universe. I really hate you for saying this, but your not wrong.
Outlaw Arthur Morgan
Ranch Hand

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:02 pm From the ewe message board.

Poop and pee 7 point favorites...
Can yhey score 7 points?
Heh when the pokes are done we will be scoring on their mom.
Outlaw Arthur Morgan
Ranch Hand

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:11 am
Itsux2beaewe wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:10 am More motivation for me to want The Pokes to kick some ewe arse. From the ewe board

“Laramie, where the men are men...and the women are too.
carry on”

and another……

“ Laramie, where fat girls move to get ugly. **”
This from a fan base that got their team a 15 yard penalty last game. What a bunch of weeners.
Hah I was watching that game. Who the hell gets a 15 yard penalty because the audience is throwing snowballs. CSU of course. Then they had security out there and moved everyone up like 100 rows. It was almost as fun seeing that as watching afa whip em.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

Outlaw Arthur Morgan wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:57 am
Itsux2beaewe wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:02 pm From the ewe message board.

Poop and pee 7 point favorites...
Can yhey score 7 points?
Heh when the pokes are done we will be scoring on their mom.
Hmmm, yeah…….not sure I want to.

Just beat ‘em.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 90 times

Outlaw Arthur Morgan wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:55 am
I hate you for saying this. You have now born the thought into the universe. I really hate you for saying this, but your not wrong.
I don't like it any more than you - it just is what it is. The stats bear it out. The performance on the field bears it out. My hope is that our LB corps can gum up the passing lanes and our safeties play lights out. If we play like we did in the second half against Texas Tech and in the first three quarters against Texas, we will be ok. I'm also thinking that our guys come out rip roaring mad and ready to prove themselves. The OL needs to clean up the penalties, open holes and we need to get back to controlling the ball and the clock. The best way to stop CSU's passing game is to keep it on the sidelines. It starts on first down. We have to get 3-5 yards on first down to stay on schedule. We should win - but I am gunshy after the second half in the Springs and the BSU poopshow.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

I'm not sure what the sports books saw in Wyoming last week that made them believe we are 7 point favorites in this one. After seeing the poop show on blue turf, I have a really bad feeling about this one. The Pokes will either come out with their hair on fire, or come out looking disinterested like they did last week. If they are anything like they were at Boise, CSU will blow us out of the stadium.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

CowboyNV wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:31 pm I'm not sure what the sports books saw in Wyoming last week that made them believe we are 7 point favorites in this one. After seeing the poop show on blue turf, I have a really bad feeling about this one. The Pokes will either come out with their hair on fire, or come out looking disinterested like they did last week. If they are anything like they were at Boise, CSU will blow us out of the stadium.
Naw…… it’s a Poke win.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

CowboyNV wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:31 pm I'm not sure what the sports books saw in Wyoming last week that made them believe we are 7 point favorites in this one. After seeing the poop show on blue turf, I have a really bad feeling about this one. The Pokes will either come out with their hair on fire, or come out looking disinterested like they did last week. If they are anything like they were at Boise, CSU will blow us out of the stadium.
I told a buddy of mine this is the reason why I never owned a sports book. Looks like those that set the spread know what they are doing and I do not, haha. I'm glad the Pokes surprised me on this one. Well done Cowboys!!
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

I'm just gonna leave this here