Does Red Shoe Guy...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Get his mojo back this Saturday? Sure hope so, having a solid kicking game is huge for UW. Cornpoke, what say you man?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

The bye week came at a good time for Hoyland. It gives him a chance to mentally reset and he seems to be a pretty level headed kid anyway. Perhaps falling out of the top position in Groza consideration will be a relief in some way.

Mechanically: Could see it coming in the Fresno Game... Misses one right. AFA game, he missed both FG's to the right.... which is actually encouraging in the sense of correcting the problem mechanically. He just wasn't "finishing" his kicks. When you are as automatic as he has been you can sometimes take for granted that it's going to sail through the uprights. (Sure wish I would have had that problem :lol: )

But the one thing you have to remind yourself, just like in golf, is FINISH the swing. Hoyland will be fine moving forward.
I'm good for 3!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Cornpoke wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:16 am The bye week came at a good time for Hoyland. It gives him a chance to mentally reset and he seems to be a pretty level headed kid anyway. Perhaps falling out of the top position in Groza consideration will be a relief in some way.

Mechanically: Could see it coming in the Fresno Game... Misses one right. AFA game, he missed both FG's to the right.... which is actually encouraging in the sense of correcting the problem mechanically. He just wasn't "finishing" his kicks. When you are as automatic as he has been you can sometimes take for granted that it's going to sail through the uprights. (Sure wish I would have had that problem :lol: )

But the one thing you have to remind yourself, just like in golf, is FINISH the swing. Hoyland will be fine moving forward.
Solid info, thanks!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...