Primary care physician

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Guys my doctor left for greener pastures. So I had to find a new one. Got a nurse practitioner. I’m a terrible judge of age so all I can say is she is somewhere between 30 and 45 and not unattractive. I have bradycardia (slow heartbeat). She sure cured that, at least temporarily. She was wearing pants that looked like they were painted on, one coat, no primer. Yikes!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

ZapPoke wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:51 am Guys my doctor left for greener pastures. So I had to find a new one. Got a nurse practitioner. I’m a terrible judge of age so all I can say is she is somewhere between 30 and 45 and not unattractive. I have bradycardia (slow heartbeat). She sure cured that, at least temporarily. She was wearing pants that looked like they were painted on, one coat, no primer. Yikes!
Any idea what her bra size is? Asking for a friend.

My "doc" is a nurse practitioner who is the same age as my mother. Graduated from a high school in Colorado in 1973 and is friends with several former/current Wyoming players. BTW, she aint attractive at ALL!!!!!! Like dead bison ugly.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

ZapPoke wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:51 am Guys my doctor left for greener pastures. So I had to find a new one. Got a nurse practitioner. I’m a terrible judge of age so all I can say is she is somewhere between 30 and 45 and not unattractive. I have bradycardia (slow heartbeat). She sure cured that, at least temporarily. She was wearing pants that looked like they were painted on, one coat, no primer. Yikes!
My PCP is a dude about my age who doesn't look all that dissimilar to me.. musta been your lucky day to snag a not unattractive PCP.
ImageImageImageImage
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Pictures please, and link to set up care? :rofl:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...