Picked 6th

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
DamThatRiver22
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 35 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:44 pm Just say you like taking facial shots from Cadets, jesus.
The entire premise and origin of the thread was you asking why the voters think so highly of AFA.

I provided a mountain of factual and statistical evidence and reasons as to why all the voters (along with most pundits) think so highly of AFA.

You proceed to kick and scream about how wrong and stupid I am, and how clearly in the right you are, as if the answers are a personal affront to you from me, then you cap it off with another kindergarten insult. Lol.

Maybe don't ask questions you don't want the answer to, especially when you sooooo strongly hold an opinion that clearly the vast majority of people who literally live and breath this sport don't agree with.

Talking to you is like trying to teach a pig to sing....it accomplishes nothing, and simply annoys the both of us.

By the way, as I've mentioned before, I have no love for AFA and I personally think they're quite often overrated.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

DamThatRiver22 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:40 pm
laxwyo wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:44 pm Just say you like taking facial shots from Cadets, jesus.
The entire premise and origin of the thread was you asking why the voters think so highly of AFA.

I provided a mountain of factual and statistical evidence and reasons as to why all the voters (along with most pundits) think so highly of AFA.

You proceed to kick and scream about how wrong and stupid I am, and how clearly in the right you are, as if the answers are a personal affront to you from me, then you cap it off with another kindergarten insult. Lol.

Maybe don't ask questions you don't want the answer to, especially when you sooooo strongly hold an opinion that clearly the vast majority of people who literally live and breath this sport don't agree with.

Talking to you is like trying to teach a pig to sing....it accomplishes nothing, and simply annoys the both of us.

By the way, as I've mentioned before, I have no love for AFA and I personally think they're quite often overrated.
DamThatRiver22 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:11 am But, since you want to redirect away from talking about the facts with AFA and start jerking off Fresno and SDSU, I'll tell you why voters aren't quite sold on them:
maybe you should look in the mirror. Oh waaaaahhhh

You provided zero evidence why they should be good now other than they have some 10 win seasons in the past. When i said they weren't good without RBs named Roberts or Owens, you ignored it. They've literally never had a good season after losing a three year leading rusher. They lost that plus a badass QB. There's zero reason to think they should be good.
W-Y, Until I Die!
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

Only half way through the season, I know. Even so, I think I've seen enough evidence that in terms of AFA, some crow is prepared and ready for consumption if someone is willing to sit at the table