Lambs pull off a miracle

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Scored three TDs in final four minutes to beat Boise.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Just watched that, dislike both teams but kinda feel good for the Sheeep, hail marys are fun
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I kind of wish they'd done this a different week. Broncos aren't going to like having been humiliated like that, and will be extra focused against us.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 146 times

laxwyo wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:33 pm I think the Sheep might win. Boise inconsistent and sheep passing has improved.

Give me those 5.5 and the Bows. Would prefer 6, but SDSU has a hard time scoring. Bows could win.
Damn, just missed bows covering
W-Y, Until I Die!
DamThatRiver22
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 35 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:20 pm I kind of wish they'd done this a different week. Broncos aren't going to like having been humiliated like that, and will be extra focused against us.
The problem in Boise isn't the players though. It's the coaching. You can't just flip a switch when the problems are fundamental stuff higher up the ladder.

Avalos's honeymoon phase is over. People have been grumbling for a while, but at this point the entire fanbase is calling for his head, lol.

(At risk of this board having a meltdown on me: You know this, being on Reddit...but I'm also a Boise State fan, so I follow them more closely than anyone other than Wyoming.)
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:20 pm I kind of wish they'd done this a different week. Broncos aren't going to like having been humiliated like that, and will be extra focused against us.
I actually think this demoralizes them. With the season they’re having, they might coast like us in the Fresno game after losing to Boise
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 601 times
Been liked: 239 times

DamThatRiver22 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:30 am
The problem in Boise isn't the players though. It's the coaching. You can't just flip a switch when the problems are fundamental stuff higher up the ladder.

Avalos's honeymoon phase is over. People have been grumbling for a while, but at this point the entire fanbase is calling for his head, lol.

(At risk of this board having a meltdown on me: You know this, being on Reddit...but I'm also a Boise State fan, so I follow them more closely than anyone other than Wyoming.)
This does not surprise me for some reason
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 601 times
Been liked: 239 times

laxwyo wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:28 am
I actually think this demoralizes them. With the season they’re having, they might coast like us in the Fresno game after losing to Boise
I agree with Asmodean. I think they are wounded and dangerous
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:47 pm
DamThatRiver22 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:30 am

This does not surprise me for some reason
Same here. Then again, nothing surprises me!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
DamThatRiver22
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 35 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:47 pm This does not surprise me for some reason
Lol, why? Because we don't always see eye to eye on things?

It's not that deep; I just spent about half my teen years in the Valley, still have a ton of friends and family there (including some who attended Boise State), and the other side of my daughter's family are all from Idaho...and I still spend a lot of time over there. I just grew up also being a fan of that program and what they were building there; they were a well-run small program that played an exciting brand of football that I happened to be exposed to a lot.

It takes literally nothing away from my Wyoming fandom, roots, or loyalty, as the Pokes always come first.

Contrary to popular belief on this board, being a fan of multiple college teams is actually not that uncommon.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

stymeman wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:58 pm Just watched that, dislike both teams but kinda feel good for the Sheeep, hail marys are fun
I dislike both, but the ewes more. Most arrogant fan base.

I liked goat u in the cellar.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

DamThatRiver22 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:27 am
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:47 pm This does not surprise me for some reason

It's not that deep; I just spent about half my teen years in the Valley, still have a ton of friends and family there (including some who attended Boise State), and the other side of my daughter's family are all from Idaho...and I still spend a lot of time over there. I just grew up also being a fan of that program and what they were building there; they were a well-run small program that played an exciting brand of football that I happened to be exposed to a lot.

It takes literally nothing away from my Wyoming fandom, roots, or loyalty, as the Pokes always come first.

Contrary to popular belief on this board, being a fan of multiple college teams is actually not that uncommon.
Wasn’t this the same guy spewing garbage about all of those (me) who support the Bills/Josh Allen decrying how lame that is. Why YES, yes it was. “multiple college teams”………..
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:59 pm
DamThatRiver22 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:27 am

Wasn’t this the same guy spewing garbage about all of those (me) who support the Bills/Josh Allen decrying how lame that is. Why YES, yes it was. “multiple college teams”………..
The gatekeeping about who supports what team is ridiculous.....If you want to discuss Wyoming sports...is that not the only criteria to posting here? you don't even need to be a fan.

Good analysis can come from people who may not even be Wyoming fans...it's dumb to pretend that the only people qualified to comment on Wyoming sports are fans of Wyoming and nobody else.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:52 pm
stymeman wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:58 pm Just watched that, dislike both teams but kinda feel good for the Sheeep, hail marys are fun

Exactly right. Any day csewe wins is a bad day. But I've watched Boise state a few times, including some of that csewe game. Their qb play is terrible. They threw 2 picks (one for each qb) and also had a fumble in the first half or the game would have been over at half time.
If our defense comes to play, we should really shut them down. They have a good running back and that's about it. But he isn't nearly as explosive as Waylee.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

bladerunnr wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:58 pm
Itsux2beaewe wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:52 pm

Exactly right. Any day csewe wins is a bad day. But I've watched Boise state a few times, including some of that csewe game. Their qb play is terrible. They threw 2 picks (one for each qb) and also had a fumble in the first half or the game would have been over at half time.
If our defense comes to play, we should really shut them down. They have a good running back and that's about it. But he isn't nearly as explosive as Waylee.
Their rb is amazing.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:01 am
bladerunnr wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:58 pm

Their rb is amazing.
We contain him and make them one dimensional. That will be the game plan for the D.