Josh Allen beats down the Fins

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:42 pm
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:12 pm

Wait... this is Dino?
Didn't read most of this thread. What was the conclusion to this question?
Cheyennegunslinger and pokesarepeopletoo are most likely Dino. Once he’s outed, you get some sock puppet some time later.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

laxwyo wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:04 pm

Cheyennegunslinger and pokesarepeopletoo are most likely Dino. Once he’s outed, you get some sock puppet some time later.
It wouldn't surprise me if Pokesarepeopletoo is Dino or a sock puppet.

Want my advice...just ignore the SOB. :roll: in other words...don't feed the troll.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 12 times

I'm the earl of duke and this is the weirdest thread ever! No call me Loyd!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

Haha, too funny.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:12 pm

Wait... this is Dino?
The answer is Yes.

The guy is too in love with himself to refrain from commenting about himself. Check the smack talk thread.

BTW ‘Dino’ apparently was so persona non grata everywhere that he legally changed his name (again). So in some sense ‘Dino Costa’ no longer exists.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

‘ Cheyennegunslinger’ is a strange dude but he isn’t the person formerly known as ‘Dino.’
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:12 am

‘ Cheyennegunslinger’ is a strange dude but he isn’t the person formerly known as ‘Dino.’
You're probably right, but man my spidey senses make me think that it is. The timing of the arrival, the username and the weirdness in the way they ask about wyoming. I feel like it's dino trying to drum up conversation about wyoming while keeping his head a little low.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Dino should just come back as Dino. Things are more interesting with him around
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:41 am Dino should just come back as Dino. Things are more interesting with him around
More interesting if I want to find myself in a lawsuit because something he's said or done, then sure.
ImageImageImageImage
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

MrTitleist wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:44 am
LanderPoke wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:41 am Dino should just come back as Dino. Things are more interesting with him around
More interesting if I want to find myself in a lawsuit because something he's said or done, then sure.
Ha ha maybe so. I forgot all the things that went down
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

I agree that he should own his name and image. When others come in and see the garbage posted by PokesArePeople they don’t know that it could be Patrick/Ryan/Dino/whatever he might want to legally change his name to when he realizes that he is disliked and not welcome. It would be better for those who just peruse this site and associate the ridiculous comments with our fanbase.
PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand

You guys need to write a book about living inside heads because you are experts. What a bunch! Dino! :lol: But let me say a little more. Why would that man be interested in a message board like this and an even better question is why would he feel the need to be interested in a message board like this and not use his own name? Take this as you will. I am not he who you speak of not that i really care if you go on to believe so. I'm just an old time Laramie boy whose been around for years and seen them come and seen them go. You would be more right if you connected me to the Martinez family here in town or the old car that sits up there than to some guy many of you cannot get out of your heads. We went through this last year as well if i recall. Seems to be that if anyone writes something that the congregation does not like then just put it on Dinos feet!
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Plus, has anyone been watching Denver this year? Man they are just hot garbage. Russell Wilson sucks.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

'PokeForLife wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:41 pm Plus, has anyone been watching Denver this year? Man they are just hot garbage. Russell Wilson sucks.
Chicago is a much bigger mess than Denver is.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

PokesArePeopleToo wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:20 pm You guys need to write a book about living inside heads because you are experts. What a bunch! Dino! :lol: But let me say a little more. Why would that man be interested in a message board like this and an even better question is why would he feel the need to be interested in a message board like this and not use his own name? Take this as you will. I am not he who you speak of not that i really care if you go on to believe so. I'm just an old time Laramie boy whose been around for years and seen them come and seen them go. You would be more right if you connected me to the Martinez family here in town or the old car that sits up there than to some guy many of you cannot get out of your heads. We went through this last year as well if i recall. Seems to be that if anyone writes something that the congregation does not like then just put it on Dinos feet!
Your identity seems to matter to some, but I'm more interested in your thoughts on the "right" way to cheer for a football team. This thread got to where it is because you have been incredibly judgemental about the attention/fandom paid to Josh Allen and the Bills. Your personal rancor for non-Patriot NFL teams is not shared by many here... But I don't begrudge anybody their own internal sports rooting logic. You took it to another level.

You took your own feelings of fan loyalty and applied it to everybody on this board with a broad brush. That is why this particular thread went the way it did.
PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand

I disagree. But for starters what did that man ever do to some of the people on this message board for so many to be hateful of the man? God help anyone who loved the radio program he used to do about the Pokes. I miss that program a lot and I do not apologize for feeling this way. I listened every day and I would bet so many others did to. His sin was reporting that Hill was going to declare for the nfl draft before Hill announced it then Hill and his mother went scorched earth on him and denied it before Hill then confirmed what was reported only a few weeks later! Are you kidding me? I do not blame him for being disgusted enough to walk away like he did. Last year I mentioned I met the man at a game by introducing myself to him and found him to be very nice and hospitable. But this is impossible right? I should have said that he cursed me out and told me to not even think about looking at him. The man had great love for the Pokes and it came through on his program every day. I get amused in hanging around this place that if it is not me it is someone else or then again someone else who must be Dino because after all how dare anyone express whatever thought it was that starts the questioning in the first place! How about we all disclose our real ids? How about that be a rule from now on that whoever wants to stop by this place must tell everyone else who they are? But enough on all that. As for Josh Allen. Like everyone else I loved him when he wore a Pokes uniform. But I have had these discussions with a few of the guys I get together with over at Buds and we all agree. The Broncos suck these days so some Broncos fans fold up and now tell everyone they root for the Bills. And how come? Because they know who Josh Allen is. Not stupid enough to not realize that if Josh played for the Browns or the Falcons or the Bears these same new Bills fans would claim to be fans of those other teams as well. Guess what? My Patriots suck these days as well. But the last thing I am going to do is to not pay attention to them so that I can root for the Bills and call myself a Bills fan and put a Bills sticker on my car just because Josh Allen is on the Bills. My point is that people should stick with there teams not to go so easily to another team because they like a player. That is phony. I am 64 years old and a lifetime resident of Laramie. I did not start the Dino stuff others did. I apologize for some of my gramatical mistakes and such but I have arthritis and sometimes i dont always hit the right keys.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

PokesArePeopleToo wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:31 pm I disagree. But for starters what did that man ever do to some of the people on this message board for so many to be hateful of the man? God help anyone who loved the radio program he used to do about the Pokes. I miss that program a lot and I do not apologize for feeling this way. I listened every day and I would bet so many others did to. His sin was reporting that Hill was going to declare for the nfl draft before Hill announced it then Hill and his mother went scorched earth on him and denied it before Hill then confirmed what was reported only a few weeks later! Are you kidding me? I do not blame him for being disgusted enough to walk away like he did. Last year I mentioned I met the man at a game by introducing myself to him and found him to be very nice and hospitable. But this is impossible right? I should have said that he cursed me out and told me to not even think about looking at him. The man had great love for the Pokes and it came through on his program every day. I get amused in hanging around this place that if it is not me it is someone else or then again someone else who must be Dino because after all how dare anyone express whatever thought it was that starts the questioning in the first place! How about we all disclose our real ids? How about that be a rule from now on that whoever wants to stop by this place must tell everyone else who they are? But enough on all that. As for Josh Allen. Like everyone else I loved him when he wore a Pokes uniform. But I have had these discussions with a few of the guys I get together with over at Buds and we all agree. The Broncos suck these days so some Broncos fans fold up and now tell everyone they root for the Bills. And how come? Because they know who Josh Allen is. Not stupid enough to not realize that if Josh played for the Browns or the Falcons or the Bears these same new Bills fans would claim to be fans of those other teams as well. Guess what? My Patriots suck these days as well. But the last thing I am going to do is to not pay attention to them so that I can root for the Bills and call myself a Bills fan and put a Bills sticker on my car just because Josh Allen is on the Bills. My point is that people should stick with there teams not to go so easily to another team because they like a player. That is phony. I am 64 years old and a lifetime resident of Laramie. I did not start the Dino stuff others did. I apologize for some of my gramatical mistakes and such but I have arthritis and sometimes i dont always hit the right keys.
TLDR
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand

Whatever that means. I have said my piece. Done with this.
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 83 times

PokesArePeopleToo wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:31 pm I disagree. But for starters what did that man ever do to some of the people on this message board for so many to be hateful of the man? God help anyone who loved the radio program he used to do about the Pokes. I miss that program a lot and I do not apologize for feeling this way. I listened every day and I would bet so many others did to. His sin was reporting that Hill was going to declare for the nfl draft before Hill announced it then Hill and his mother went scorched earth on him and denied it before Hill then confirmed what was reported only a few weeks later! Are you kidding me? I do not blame him for being disgusted enough to walk away like he did. Last year I mentioned I met the man at a game by introducing myself to him and found him to be very nice and hospitable. But this is impossible right? I should have said that he cursed me out and told me to not even think about looking at him. The man had great love for the Pokes and it came through on his program every day. I get amused in hanging around this place that if it is not me it is someone else or then again someone else who must be Dino because after all how dare anyone express whatever thought it was that starts the questioning in the first place! How about we all disclose our real ids? How about that be a rule from now on that whoever wants to stop by this place must tell everyone else who they are? But enough on all that. As for Josh Allen. Like everyone else I loved him when he wore a Pokes uniform. But I have had these discussions with a few of the guys I get together with over at Buds and we all agree. The Broncos suck these days so some Broncos fans fold up and now tell everyone they root for the Bills. And how come? Because they know who Josh Allen is. Not stupid enough to not realize that if Josh played for the Browns or the Falcons or the Bears these same new Bills fans would claim to be fans of those other teams as well. Guess what? My Patriots suck these days as well. But the last thing I am going to do is to not pay attention to them so that I can root for the Bills and call myself a Bills fan and put a Bills sticker on my car just because Josh Allen is on the Bills. My point is that people should stick with there teams not to go so easily to another team because they like a player. That is phony. I am 64 years old and a lifetime resident of Laramie. I did not start the Dino stuff others did. I apologize for some of my gramatical mistakes and such but I have arthritis and sometimes i dont always hit the right keys.
IDC. And I am sure just about everyone else does not care either.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

McPeachy wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:47 pm
TLDR
Completely agree, McPeachy.

Gota a gut feeling... If it looks like a duck, acts a like duck, it's a duck!!!!!