MWC sending 5 to the bowl games

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 38 times

ImageImageImageImage
roozy
Ranch Hand

Well, I'm a Poke fan hoping we don't go 5-0. I guess TCU leaving the conference is understandable, but that just makes it "no big deal" if Wisconsin wins. Utah can get a royal spanking as far as I'm concerned. Nothing against SDSU, but Navy is my 2nd favorite team next to the Pokes. Go Air Force! And BYU is BYU... not sure if I can ever root for them.
Jesus First, then football
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

roozy wrote:Well, I'm a Poke fan hoping we don't go 5-0. I guess TCU leaving the conference is understandable, but that just makes it "no big deal" if Wisconsin wins. Utah can get a royal spanking as far as I'm concerned. Nothing against SDSU, but Navy is my 2nd favorite team next to the Pokes. Go Air Force! And BYU is BYU... not sure if I can ever root for them.
Everyone that is currently in the conference still counts towards AQ status and the evaluation so it would be best to go 5-0
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time

Wyo2dal wrote:
roozy wrote:Well, I'm a Poke fan hoping we don't go 5-0. I guess TCU leaving the conference is understandable, but that just makes it "no big deal" if Wisconsin wins. Utah can get a royal spanking as far as I'm concerned. Nothing against SDSU, but Navy is my 2nd favorite team next to the Pokes. Go Air Force! And BYU is BYU... not sure if I can ever root for them.
Everyone that is currently in the conference still counts towards AQ status and the evaluation so it would be best to go 5-0
I thought Utah and BYU were taking their numbers with them, as is Boise State. Wouldn't it be better for at least Utah to lose?
billings
Ranch Hand

Rooting for TCU.... gooo frogs
GO SDSU...rooting for the MWC here
GO BSU ..... Utah is not good enough and BSU coming to the MWC
Go Air Force ..... tough match-up
GO UTEP .... Borg can rot in ther project

and yep we do not get to use Utah and BYU BCS numbers. They take them with them. Boise brings theirs to the MWC
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Ahh must have misread it then, Ok go whoever is playing BYU and Utah.
roozy
Ranch Hand

Maybe so, but I've never been known to have an opinion based on money, and I'm not going to start now...

Go Pokes
Go Navy
Go Air Force
I guess I can still Go TCU (can't blame them for the move)
Go Boise St.
Go UTEP
Jesus First, then football