Visiting App Fan asking about parking

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 12 times

Smeller wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:07 am I am flying in to the game from Hickory NC! See you there!
Have fun, man. Enjoy the game. Hope you enjoy your experience in Laramie.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Very cool fanbase they have at App State. They travel better than most, if not all of the MWC. And the asshole ratio is much much much smaller, lol.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Pinto4life
Buckaroo

I haven't been to Laramie for a game for a few years until this game and I couldn't stop telling my Texas friends I drug along with me how well App State traveled. All the Mountaineers I talked to were so pleasant and knowledgeable, and seemed to be genuinely great people. O'Dwyers before the game was looking like an App State bar for a bit. I was super impressed and Boone is absolutely on my bucket list now.
App23
Buckaroo
Been liked: 5 times

Y'all were great hosts and everyone I talked to who made the trip was glad they did, no matter how sick we feel about losing that game. I am especially jealous of the band playing at the bars on Friday nights. App takes a huge pride in our band and our band goes around tailgates before the games to do something similar, so to be a part of that on Friday was a lot of fun. Also, the RVs are awesome. I think App fans would do something similar but there is simply nowhere to park them on campus. Best of luck the rest of the way!

Y'all are always welcome in Boone. It's a must have experience for any college football fan, even for a game that's not against your team. A lot of similarities between the two towns. If you ever make a trip out, post on our 247 board called AppStateMania (it's a lot better than Yosef's Cabin). People there will be open and willing to help.

Again, thanks for such a fun experience in Laramie and surrounding areas.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 89 times

App23 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:34 pm Y'all were great hosts and everyone I talked to who made the trip was glad they did, no matter how sick we feel about losing that game. I am especially jealous of the band playing at the bars on Friday nights. App takes a huge pride in our band and our band goes around tailgates before the games to do something similar, so to be a part of that on Friday was a lot of fun. Also, the RVs are awesome. I think App fans would do something similar but there is simply nowhere to park them on campus. Best of luck the rest of the way!

Y'all are always welcome in Boone. It's a must have experience for any college football fan, even for a game that's not against your team. A lot of similarities between the two towns. If you ever make a trip out, post on our 247 board called AppStateMania (it's a lot better than Yosef's Cabin). People there will be open and willing to help.

App State is now in the class of teams that I will always pull for. I was very impressed by your showing in Laramie - in the stands and on the field. Truth be told, we had no business winning the game. Somehow, we did. I love the grit of your young team and the passion of your people - both remind me of Wyoming players and fans. Every App State fan I met was fantastic. I am a fan. Get 'em in league play. We will be watching and I will be cheering for you all.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

App23 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:34 pm Y'all were great hosts and everyone I talked to who made the trip was glad they did, no matter how sick we feel about losing that game. I am especially jealous of the band playing at the bars on Friday nights. App takes a huge pride in our band and our band goes around tailgates before the games to do something similar, so to be a part of that on Friday was a lot of fun. Also, the RVs are awesome. I think App fans would do something similar but there is simply nowhere to park them on campus. Best of luck the rest of the way!

App State had the best fanbase I’ve ever seen in Laramie period. You all traveled incredible, were loud and were all great folks to chat with. I really want to see a game in Boone now (bummed I didn’t travel when Wyoming went there).