Portland State Game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

aranderson wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:25 pm I personally would like to see a 41-10 type of game, Hoyland gets his two, the starters are able to get 34 on the board and be leading 34-3 towards the end of the third quarter and the backups start coming in and allow the lone touchdown of the day but Svaboda is able to get the offense down the field and score a touchdown for the second stringers. I truly believe this is the absolute best case scenario.
Yes, that’s exactly what I would like to see, but you know, once bitten twice shy. I’m afraid what we will see is more likely a 13-10 game.
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

ZapPoke wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:58 pm
aranderson wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:25 pm I personally would like to see a 41-10 type of game, Hoyland gets his two, the starters are able to get 34 on the board and be leading 34-3 towards the end of the third quarter and the backups start coming in and allow the lone touchdown of the day but Svaboda is able to get the offense down the field and score a touchdown for the second stringers. I truly believe this is the absolute best case scenario.
Yes, that’s exactly what I would like to see, but you know, once bitten twice shy. I’m afraid what we will see is more likely a 13-10 game.
Yep. The last genuine blowout of a lower division team was Texas State before they moved up to FBS