Buffalo Bills

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 601 times
Been liked: 239 times

How will the Bills fare this year? Broncos? I'm looking for a big year from Josh (as usual). I think Josh was playing injured last year and it affected him more than people realize.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

Pro football talk just did an analysis of the AFC east. They picked Buffalo 3d behind Miami and the Jets. They downgraded Buffalo because Josh Allen has to do too much. He's the running game. He doesn't have the weapons other teams have. And Buffalo's offensive line isn't great either. The way Buffalo got shoved around by Cincinnati in the playoffs last year was possibly a hint at what's ahead.

We'll find out pretty quickly when the Jets play Buffalo first game of the season.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 601 times
Been liked: 239 times

Jets definitely look to be improved
Last edited by LanderPoke on Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 14 times

Super Bowl Baby!!!
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 78 times

Here in New York the Jets hype is out of control. MNF Week 1 cannot come soon enough.

I think the Bills made some good additions to the team this offseason. Josh's weapons may be the best he has had in the NFL. Last year they had to sign Cole Beasley and John Brown off the street and they had Isiah McKenzie who just got cut from the Colts, one of the worst rosters in the NFL. That is an inexcusably bad lineup of receivers when you have an elite QB. I don't love the offensive line but Josh will be healthy and have more open guys to throw to.
Udubalum07
Buckaroo
Been liked: 3 times

I think the bills will be improved across the board except at the MLB position. Josh has better weapons adding Kinkaid, Harty, and Sherfield. They improved the interior of the offensive line quite a bit. Could see improvement with Brown at RT, he was going to be raw with great athletic ability coming in and he hasn't ever been healthy to really develop. He was healthy this offseason. I think he could have a high ceiling and get better s the season goes along.

Getting Von Miller back to 100% would be a huge improvement over what they were able to put out against Cinci last year. Also, Hyde is healthy again to upgrade the back end at safety.

They didn't make any big splashes, but being more healthy and some minor production upgrades, plus maybe a big boost with Kinkaid may allow this to be the year that they are hoping for last year.
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 83 times

Last year was the year from hell for the Bills. Between massive storms, subzero temperatures and Hamlin nearly dying, they were spent physically and more significantly emotionally by the time the playoffs started. I think this year they will start slowly but get better as the season goes on. I only hope they do build themselves too deep of a hole to not win their division. Getting Miller back after week 4 will be a major boost.