Any ideas what's going on in Montana/spy balloon

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Regarding that Chinese spy balloon? Apparently it's now in Missouri or there's another one in Missouri.

Probably the DUMBEST question in the last, oh, 10 years........WHAT THE BLOODY HELL is going on here?! Why no reply from OUR govt which is being run by trained monkeys apparently?????!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 40 times

They were waiting to ensure the million dollars came through for the painting Hunter sold to Xi.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

ZapPoke wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:39 pm They were waiting to ensure the million dollars came through for the painting Hunter sold to Xi.
LOL Wouldn't shock me.

Gawd I hope a Republican beats Biden in the 2024 election....but I got a bad feeling about that.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 571 times
Been liked: 230 times

Should have shot it down over sparsely populated Montana, but Biden had to wait for it to take all the pictures it needed of our military bases and missile infrastructure. I'm sure Biden is getting a nice Chinese kickback $$$ for allowing it to float all the way to the ocean.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:20 am Should have shot it down over sparsely populated Montana, but Biden had to wait for it to take all the pictures it needed of our military bases and missile infrastructure. I'm sure Biden is getting a nice Chinese kickback $$$ for allowing it to float all the way to the ocean.
Boy, if you guys are this mad over a balloon, wait until I tell you about spy satellites.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 571 times
Been liked: 230 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:26 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:20 am Should have shot it down over sparsely populated Montana, but Biden had to wait for it to take all the pictures it needed of our military bases and missile infrastructure. I'm sure Biden is getting a nice Chinese kickback $$$ for allowing it to float all the way to the ocean.
Boy, if you guys are this mad over a balloon, wait until I tell you about spy satellites.
It’s the principle of it all. Biden’s a p……
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:41 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:26 pm
It’s the principle of it all. Biden’s a p……
LOL A trained monkey has more brains than Biden does.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 114 times

Biden: Hey Xi, you know all that green energy money and everything else I've given you?
Xi: Yeah, so what?
Biden: I'm looking like poop here. I need something that can help me out.

Xi to colleagues: How the hell can we help this moron? We need him in there to continue exploiting US taxpayers and continuing our climb to prominence.
Colleagues: After much debate, we think he can only manage to shoot a balloon.
Xi: Brilliant. We'll make it look like a spy balloon. He should be able to handle that.

Biden to US: We got it handled.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.