Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:55 pm
Subcanis wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:51 pm

Lol. A fool and his money.
Ya. Cost me a whole $.35 in gas to go to the game
Weird flex. Go you.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

Got 'em by 1 in football and than today.. hat dang!!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Hooooray is all I'll say....for now.....
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Go pokes
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Subcanis wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:58 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:55 pm
Ya. Cost me a whole $.35 in gas to go to the game
Weird flex. Go you.
Lol. What flex, you dope. Already paid for season tix months ago, not like it’s a big sacrifice to get off the couch and go to the game. Go tell everyone how “done” you are some more
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:33 pm
Subcanis wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:58 pm

Weird flex. Go you.
Lol. What flex, you dope. Already paid for season tix months ago, not like it’s a big sacrifice to get off the couch and go to the game. Go tell everyone how “done” you are some more
You really are an arrogant, miserable asshole. Enjoy being the best Poke fan in the whole wide world. Kudos.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

WTF. Why the fandom and miserableness arguments.

We finally have something to cheer about!!! We actually put a team on the floor today that gave a damn and the fans actually showed up today too!!

I was worried we wouldn’t win a game. But guys like Noh Reynolds, Nate Barnhart and Ethan Anderson played their butts off today. Barnhart should start. Dude flat out hustles. Finally something to be excited about!!!

Oh - and Ike wasn’t wearing a boot and seemed to be moving around pain free… Why Kyman wasn’t dressed, IDK.
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:08 pm WTF. Why the fandom and miserableness arguments.

We finally have something to cheer about!!! We actually put a team on the floor today that gave a damn and the fans actually showed up today too!!

I was worried we wouldn’t win a game. But guys like Noh Reynolds, Nate Barnhart and Ethan Anderson played their butts off today. Barnhart should start. Dude flat out hustles. Finally something to be excited about!!!

Oh - and Ike wasn’t wearing a boot and seemed to be moving around pain free… Why Kyman wasn’t dressed, IDK.
Agree on Barnhart, based on what I saw today he needs more minutes.
flyfishwyo
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 123 times
Been liked: 50 times

WyomingAgJ wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:22 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:08 pm WTF. Why the fandom and miserableness arguments.

Agree on Barnhart, based on what I saw today he needs more minutes.
I was happy to see him play well today. He did get pushed around in the post some. Hope he can gain some mass for next year.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Congrats to the team! No team should
Go oh-fer in conference play except maybe CSU. Good to l know even in a miserable year we beat the sheep.