How's McClain lookin now Poke Fans?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Hindsight is always 20/20. Twotone/danmully are correct that Mac's last team would have likely competed for a MWC Chapmionship(at least 3rd place in season, probably make tourney championship). Mcclain messed up on some poop like the brawl, but he was a winner (only coach with MWC championships no disputing that). I don't think Mac should have been fired because he likely would of had a 20 plus win season the next year. Schroyer should have been let go that next year when he showed an inability to use the talent he had (Brad & Brandon were the top backcourt in the conference).

That being said he was fired and no going back on that now (wish we could) but now our University needs to fix the problem and fire heath and burman. Time to move on and get a coach who can win (wish we wouldn't have missed out on Boyle, another reason to fire Burman).
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Danmully wrote:Mac last season was 06-07 that last 12-18 year of 07-08 was actually your boy Heath's lol
You are right. Instead of being .500 or less in the MWC for 5 years, it is "only" 4. My bad.

Regardless, I would like to be a little more competitive in the MWC, than perennial losers.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...