BSU Game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

Calling a pass play there after having 20 yards passing all game, when we were well within fg range and a timeout in our pocket should be a fireable offense. Unbelievable that for a team that runs the ball what feels like 80 % of the time decides to call a pass at that point with a QB that had what 4 completions the entire game.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

What. The. f-word.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

I actually kind of was impressed with Clemons throws even when they were will defended....I did not think they would dial up a throw at the end... That was inexplicable!!! Clemons was not going to win it.... It was Swen or kick a field goal.
okcwyocowboy
Buckaroo

WyomingAgJ wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:22 pm Calling a pass play there after having 20 yards passing all game, when we were well within fg range and a timeout in our pocket should be a fireable offense. Unbelievable that for a team that runs the ball what feels like 80 % of the time decides to call a pass at that point with a QB that had what 4 completions the entire game.
Yep. Unfnbelievable.
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

307bball wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:23 pm I actually kind of was impressed with Clemons throws even when they were will defended....I did not think they would dial up a throw at the end... That was inexplicable!!! Clemons was not going to win it.... It was Swen or kick a field goal.
Throws were good. Decision/vision is very bad.
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time

3 for 16 passing for 30 yards with 3 interceptions and 1 of 10 on 3rd downs.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

307bball wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:23 pm I actually kind of was impressed with Clemons throws even when they were will defended....I did not think they would dial up a throw at the end... That was inexplicable!!! Clemons was not going to win it.... It was Swen or kick a field goal.
Where were the impressive throws? I must have missed those
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 273 times
Been liked: 118 times

We’ve got some trash fans. As the kids are going into the HAC a so called fan tells them “they blew it”! I’m disappointed but those kids played hard and that was uncalled for. What BS douche!!!! If you are this board, I think you are an idiot, and we don’t need fans like you.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:34 pm We’ve got some trash fans. As the kids are going into the HAC a so called fan tells them “they blew it”! I’m disappointed but those kids played hard and that was uncalled for. What BS douche!!!! If you are this board, I think you are an idiot, and we don’t need fans like you.
Yes praise Clemons for being worse than the local junior high quarterback.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

SDPokeFan wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:36 pm
Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:34 pm We’ve got some trash fans. As the kids are going into the HAC a so called fan tells them “they blew it”! I’m disappointed but those kids played hard and that was uncalled for. What BS douche!!!! If you are this board, I think you are an idiot, and we don’t need fans like you.
For ONCE I agree with SDPoke. We coulda won against the fricking SMURFS. AND WE BLEW IT!!!!!!!!!! :tickedoff:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Someone tell me why this team can’t recruit a quarterback. Seriously I want to know someone tell me.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

THIS is why I'm convinced we are NEVER EVER going to win a conference championship in the sport that pays the bills for UW Athletics!!!!!!!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

SDPokeFan wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:39 pm Someone tell me why this team can’t recruit a quarterback. Seriously I want to know someone tell me.
Because we have jackasses running the asylum.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 273 times
Been liked: 118 times

Wyokie wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:38 pm
SDPokeFan wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:36 pm

For ONCE I agree with SDPoke. We coulda won against the fricking SMURFS. AND WE BLEW IT!!!!!!!!!! :tickedoff:
You don’t think they knew it!!!!! Wth, what morons!!!! That’s it, let’s tell them they suck and watch them hit the transfer portal!!!! Great idea!!!!! 50some of those kids didn’t throw that pass!!!!! And it was our coaching staff who called the play. That play should have never been called! Swen should have been given it.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:44 pm
Wyokie wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:38 pm

You don’t think they knew it!!!!! Wth, what morons!!!! That’s it, let’s tell them they suck and watch them hit the transfer portal!!!! Great idea!!!!! 50some of those kids didn’t throw that pass!!!!! And it was our coaching staff who called the play. That play should have never been called! Swen should have been given it.
So you want everyone to hold the players hands and say "it's o.k. we lost. we'll get 'em next time." :roll: NO, YOU PLAY TO WIN. There are no points for second best.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times

Can't belive this is even a discussion. Bohl called that play as a dare to UW admin. It completes, he's a hero. It misses, he says, "F-ck you, fire me.'.

Guy just came off being showed up by Vigen and GameDay...

I-'ll never give a dollar to UW Athletics as long as he is coach...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
307bball
WyoNation Addict

Poke in New England wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:31 pm
Where were the impressive throws? I must have missed those
He hit Cobbs and welch with difficult throws.... Those were the ones I was like "hmmm incomplete, but a stud receiver makes that grab". That being said... The decision to put the game on his arm was awwwful!!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times

Fick Craig Bohl and his $2M.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
307bball
WyoNation Addict

Wyokie wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:51 pm
Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:44 pm

So you want everyone to hold the players hands and say "it's o.k. we lost. we'll get 'em next time." :roll: NO, YOU PLAY TO WIN. There are no points for second best.
Agreed, nobody is giving points for second place...AND it's bush league for fans to be putting down guys as they walk off the grid iron.
307bball
WyoNation Addict

Wyovanian wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:58 pm Can't belive this is even a discussion. Bohl called that play as a dare to UW admin. It completes, he's a hero. It misses, he says, "F-ck you, fire me.'.

Guy just came off being showed up by Vigen and GameDay...

I-'ll never give a dollar to UW Athletics as long as he is coach...
Fire me?....wut? Is he fighting with the administration?