Recruiting page 7220

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

So much better than tracking former Pokes at other schools

https://7220sports.com/2023-wyoming-foo ... dquarters/
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

Agreed LanderPoke. Hopefully we end up signing 15 - 20 this December. So far, 8 commits, and a lot of recruiting this week going on. Several PWO's offered as well I see.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 78 times

Luke Talich of Cody - anybody seen him play? Has 3 Pac-12 offers including Utah. Always like to see Bohl keep local kids in state.

https://247sports.com/Player/Luke-Talich-46134618/
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Poke in New England wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:28 pm Luke Talich of Cody - anybody seen him play? Has 3 Pac-12 offers including Utah. Always like to see Bohl keep local kids in state.

He would be a huge feather in our cap. He is very very fast especially for his size. 10.8 ish in the 100m . He could be the next great Wyoming MLB in the mold of Logan Wilson, Muma or even Easton Gibbs(who has been more than solid this season). It would be a real kick in the nads to see him go some low level P5 like Oregon stage or Washington state. His brother is on the roster and he has that legacy name. Would totally suck not to keep him in state. Think his cousin is on the basketball roster too
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:57 pm
Poke in New England wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:28 pm Luke Talich of Cody - anybody seen him play? Has 3 Pac-12 offers including Utah. Always like to see Bohl keep local kids in state.

He would be a huge feather in our cap. He is very very fast especially for his size. 10.8 ish in the 100m . He could be the next great Wyoming MLB in the mold of Logan Wilson, Muma or even Easton Gibbs(who has been more than solid this season). It would be a real kick in the nads to see him go some low level P5 like Oregon stage or Washington state. His brother is on the roster and he has that legacy name. Would totally suck not to keep him in state. Think his cousin is on the basketball roster too
Im sure staff is on him like a drunk frat boy on a co-ed.

Reminds me of the situation with the Cheyenne East kid a few years ago. If he goes to a Power 5 school, I hold no ill will. We just can't lose Wyoming kids to G5.
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 83 times

I have not seen him play but Colson Coon from Sheridan seems like a stud. Is he on the recruiting radar?
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 78 times

doreno5 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:24 am

I have not seen him play but Colson Coon from Sheridan seems like a stud. Is he on the recruiting radar?
As far as i know he has no FBS offers, but if you look at his Twitter it looks like he's visiting or at least talking to some P5 programs. I guess running for 500 yards and 7 touchdowns in a playoff game will do that.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

doreno5 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:24 am

I hope we’re after Coon!
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

I trust this staff to recruit in-state D1 (or FBS) talent if the kid is interested in being a Cowboy.