Afam and Desmar suspended

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Afam and Desmar are supposedly suspendend for tonights game. This team is impoding, but at least we are playing a cupcake team.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

Tough crowd. I don't know if I'd go as far as saying the team is imploding just because two players get a one game suspension. Do we even know what the suspensions are related to?

Good time for a Cowboy win.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

marcuswyo wrote: but at least we are playing a cupcake team.
You mean like Hampton was last year?
sandiegopoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 15 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: You mean like Hampton was last year?
Hampton had won their conference in 2009 and returned starters from that team, so anyone who really knows BB knew they were a decent team.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Adv8RU12 wrote:
You mean like Hampton was last year?

Hampton had won their conference in 2009 and returned starters from that team, so anyone who really knows BB knew they were a decent team.
Anyone who knows anything about basketball would recognize that the MEAC conference has 3 wins ever in the NCAA tournament. No Mountain West school should lose to a MEAC school ever, just like no MWC school should ever lose to a D1AA team. Just because hampton won their poop MEAC conf doesn't make it okay for wyoming to lose to them. I guess next your going to say Monmouth, Air Force, and south dakota state were powerhouses last year. Hampton is not a decent team, neither were half the teams that beat wyoming last year.