Biden crime family

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

If you didn’t see Tucker Carlson’s interview with Tony Bobulinski on 10/4 you need to check it out. Bobulinski was Hunter Biden’s business partner until he figured out how crooked the Bidens are. He has thousands of documents implicating the Biden crime family and provided them all to the FBI in October 2020. The FBI apparently buried the case and has done nothing. The DC swamp needs to be drained soon. We’ve got a doddering old fool for a president and he never would have been elected if the DOJ, FBI, and social media hadn’t covered up the truth on his behalf.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously.

The judge agreed with Fox's premise, adding that the network "persuasively argues" that "given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements he makes."

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-new ... son-2020-9
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

WYO1016 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:54 am A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously.

The judge agreed with Fox's premise, adding that the network "persuasively argues" that "given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements he makes."

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-new ... son-2020-9
One has nothing to do with the other. Carlson has a hilarious approach to his program that provides a mix of news and opinion. The key to the Biden crime family is Tony Bobulinski and he has all the receipts. It doesn’t matter if you take Carlson seriously you can’t ignore the evidence Bobulinski has. If you want to live under the heel of jack-booted thugs that’s your prerogative but I would rather return to an America where the Bill of Rights actually means something again.

MAGA!

Go Pokes!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

I stopped reading at Tucker Carlson. The man is a morally corrupt bigot and either a moron or overtly disingenuous. He makes Rachel Maddow look like a moderate.

Now if Bobulinski wants to present these documents to the public, I'd be curious to see what they say. Otherwise, sounds like a big nothing burger.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:21 pm I stopped reading at Tucker Carlson. The man is a morally corrupt bigot and either a moron or overtly disingenuous. He makes Rachel Maddow look like a moderate.

Now if Bobulinski wants to present these documents to the public, I'd be curious to see what they say. Otherwise, sounds like a big nothing burger.
DaY tOlD mE tUcKeR iS a BiGoT
W-Y, Until I Die!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:26 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:21 pm I stopped reading at Tucker Carlson. The man is a morally corrupt bigot and either a moron or overtly disingenuous. He makes Rachel Maddow look like a moderate.

"White supremacy... is not a real problem in America"

“crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys" - regarding Iraq

“I don’t know how black he is, but I’m sure he’s a good basketball player — he says he is, anyway.”

Not to mention his 'great replacement theory poop.

All from Mr. Carlson. Either he is a bigot, or he is directly pandering to bigots... either way, not good.

There are plenty of gray areas in today's political world, arguing on behalf of Tucker Carlson isn't one of them. The only thing worse would be promoting Alex Jones.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:11 pm

“crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys" - regarding Iraq

“I don’t know how black he is, but I’m sure he’s a good basketball player — he says he is, anyway.”

Not to mention his 'great replacement theory poop.

All from Mr. Carlson. Either he is a bigot, or he is directly pandering to bigots... either way, not good.

There are plenty of gray areas in today's political world, arguing on behalf of Tucker Carlson isn't one of them. The only thing worse would be promoting Alex Jones.
We definitely have a racism problem but it isn't the white supremacy type. White supremacy is literally the smallest issue this country has. Everything you said could have been taken from a WaPo article. Yup, you definitely get your news from the worst places that pander to easily manipulated fools. What number booster are you on?

Back to the real issue. The Bidens are actually what the morons you follow always claimed the Trumps were. Joe is a verifiable racist (you aint black). Hunter is the criminal they claimed about Trumps kids. The laptop, the diary, the emails are all real. Hunter took money from China and Ukraine and funneled it to Joe while he was VP. This is a fact. The biggest scandal of this country's entire existence is how our "News" not only refuses to cover any of this but actively run cover for democrats.

You should try to follow some independent news, it'll open your eyes up to a lot. Sure, Tucker is biased, but he's better and more unbiased than anything being spit out form the NYT, WaPo, MSNBC and CNN types of the world. CNN poop a ton of people so maybe there's hope they turn it around.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

At this point, it is abundantly clear that the federal-level law enforcement is hyperpolitical. If Hunter gets charged with a slap on the wrist, then you know it was way deeper and way worse than we'll ever know. They wouldn't have touched him unless there was something pretty substantial. They'll do just enough to cover the tracks. Sickening really, especially when the political arm of law enforcement is going after people for a lot less, like standing up to school boards.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

There are credible polls that say if knowledge of Hunter Biden/Joe Biden's corruption at the time of the 2020 election were widespread, Trump would have likely won. Media outlets and big tech colluding with each other to withhold information from the American public is the only morally bankrupt behavior going on.

And now you have Joe Biden acting like a dictator. Everything he is attempting to accomplish is via edict. Uncle Joey Retard needs to understand that there is an established process for enacting, abolishing and amending laws in this country - congress. The latest example is the "pardoning" of criminals for breaking marijuana laws - laws that Senile Joe had a big hand in crafting himself while in the Senate! Unreal! He's acting like an unhinged dictator with unlimited power. Like telling landlords they can't collect rent. geez
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:05 am
WestWYOPoke wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:11 pm

Not to mention his 'great replacement theory [#]sh#t.

We definitely have a racism problem but it isn't the white supremacy type. White supremacy is literally the smallest issue this country has. Everything you said could have been taken from a WaPo article. Yup, you definitely get your news from the worst places that pander to easily manipulated fools. What number booster are you on?

Back to the real issue. The Bidens are actually what the morons you follow always claimed the Trumps were. Joe is a verifiable racist (you aint black). Hunter is the criminal they claimed about Trumps kids. The laptop, the diary, the emails are all real. Hunter took money from China and Ukraine and funneled it to Joe while he was VP. This is a fact. The biggest scandal of this country's entire existence is how our "News" not only refuses to cover any of this but actively run cover for democrats.

You should try to follow some independent news, it'll open your eyes up to a lot. Sure, Tucker is biased, but he's better and more unbiased than anything being spit out form the NYT, WaPo, MSNBC and CNN types of the world. CNN sh#t[#] a ton of people so maybe there's hope they turn it around.
Classic conspiracy theory deflection, gotta love it.

I actually got one or 2 of those quotes directly from FoxNews, so go figure.

If it is a "fact" that Hunter took money from China and Ukraine (not illegal) and funneled it to Joe (would be illegal). Then where is the proof and how do you know it is a fact? Because you want to believe it is? Evidence please.

Please define independent news so I can check it out, because there is no such thing in today's country. All the news sources that I would consider neutral, you would scream about being liberal holes.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:08 am There are credible polls that say if knowledge of Hunter Biden/Joe Biden's corruption at the time of the 2020 election were widespread, Trump would have likely won. Media outlets and big tech colluding with each other to withhold information from the American public is the only morally bankrupt behavior going on.

And now you have Joe Biden acting like a dictator. Everything he is attempting to accomplish is via edict. Uncle Joey Retard needs to understand that there is an established process for enacting, abolishing and amending laws in this country - congress. The latest example is the "pardoning" of criminals for breaking marijuana laws - laws that Senile Joe had a big hand in crafting himself while in the Senate! Unreal! He's acting like an unhinged dictator with unlimited power. Like telling landlords they can't collect rent. geez
So your example of Biden acting like a dictator is using pardoning power that is specifically assigned to the office of the President? At least use student loan forgiveness which could at least be argued as an overstep. Or his EOs targeting immigration laws which could certainly defined as an overreach.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:08 am And now you have Joe Biden acting like a dictator. Everything he is attempting to accomplish is via edict. Uncle Joey Retard needs to understand that there is an established process for enacting, abolishing and amending laws in this country - congress. The latest example is the "pardoning" of criminals for breaking marijuana laws - laws that Senile Joe had a big hand in crafting himself while in the Senate! Unreal! He's acting like an unhinged dictator with unlimited power. Like telling landlords they can't collect rent. geez
I can't stand Skippy aka Biden but........he is allowed by the U.S. Constitution to pardon people. Congress can't do that.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:17 am
LanderPoke wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:08 am There are credible polls that say if knowledge of Hunter Biden/Joe Biden's corruption at the time of the 2020 election were widespread, Trump would have likely won. Media outlets and big tech colluding with each other to withhold information from the American public is the only morally bankrupt behavior going on.

So your example of Biden acting like a dictator is using pardoning power that is specifically assigned to the office of the President? At least use student loan forgiveness which could at least be argued as an overstep. Or his EOs targeting immigration laws which could certainly defined as an overreach.
Yup. Thanks for helping to paint my picture; I could have gone on and on - we also forgot to mention the vax mandates that were struck down. What precedent does his "pardoning power" set? He is all but nullifying those marijuana laws. Is it his job to legislate? Is it the executive branch's job to make laws? As I said, there is an established process for enacting change concerning the laws on the books, but this jackass who promised moderation, civility and unity is acting like a dictator by pushing his agenda unilaterally. As stated above, the guy is everything people said Trump would be, but wasn't. He's a senile clown.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Wyokie wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:48 am
LanderPoke wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:08 am And now you have Joe Biden acting like a dictator. Everything he is attempting to accomplish is via edict. Uncle Joey Retard needs to understand that there is an established process for enacting, abolishing and amending laws in this country - congress. The latest example is the "pardoning" of criminals for breaking marijuana laws - laws that Senile Joe had a big hand in crafting himself while in the Senate! Unreal! He's acting like an unhinged dictator with unlimited power. Like telling landlords they can't collect rent. geez
I can't stand Skippy aka Biden but........he is allowed by the U.S. Constitution to pardon people. Congress can't do that.
He is usurping powers. He should lobby congress if he does not like the law. Laws are laws and I believe in law and order. If he weren't so stupid he could probably have scored a big, bipartisan win if he pushed for change on this issue. Again, he's morphing into a dictator. His job is to faithfully execute the laws. He is using executive orders and vague emergency clauses to legislate.

Also, not sure how true this is, but I read on Twitter that he helped roughly 0 people. There is no one in federal prison that is in for ONLY marijuana possession charges. Again - not sure this is true, but seems plausible
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:48 am
I have no problem with pardoning non violent drug possession. Most drug laws are dumb. Seems like a weird thing to be criticizing Biden for when everything else he does is terrible. Obama pardoned an actual bomber. I’m sure trump pardoned some losers as well and left Assange and Snowden out to dry. One of his biggest mistakes IMO. Biden is the second worst president this country has ever had after Wilson. Hunter is probably going to be indicted on some fluff charges which will be plead down to no jail time. Can’t trust fbi or doj to do much though. FBI whistleblowers really letting us in on how terrible that org is.
W-Y, Until I Die!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

It's funny how when liberals are in office, the use of executive orders is borderline dictatorship, but when conservatives are in office, it's suddenly crickets around here.

Similarly, in liberal areas, when Trump issued executive orders it was the end of the world, but when Obama or Biden does it, it's for the good of the country.

Point being, anyone - liberal or conservative - that is so wrapped up in their own party/ideology to view their own hypocrisy or at least willing to view everything through an open lens really needs to reassess their priorities.