McFarland - Be a Cowboy!

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

No idea if McFarland reads this board, but we would love it if you became a Cowboy! You could help this program reach new heights and become a LEGEND! This program is on the upswing big time and there are great things in our future. Come be a huge part of that! You will not get better coaching anywhere
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

I don't know if he reads this board, but if he does, I sure hope he wants to join one of the coolest basketball families a guy will ever meet. Wyoming fans got your back Jacob and we'll follow you to Vegas for the conference basketball tournament to turn all your tournament games into home games. Wyoming fans roll deep for road games.

There's a reason we call it Laradise, when it comes to basketball it really is paradise.

Did anyone else read that Jacob loves to fish? He gets the Linder tour of Wyoming's best fishing spots. Lucky bastard.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

A 4 star, man oh man that'd soooo rock here at 7220...let's hope if he does maybe the dome of doom can become a place we truly want it to be
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Man I sure hope his youtube announcement video has some shades of Brown and Gold in it!! I'm visualizing his announcement table decked out in Steamboat and it looks absolutely fantastic.

Only 4 and one half hours left.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

McFarland is going to Houston. Sucks.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Shucks that sux, but with transfer portal we might see him maybe
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

stymeman wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:24 pm Shucks that sux, but with transfer portal we might see him maybe
Yep, if he finds out he hates Houston, he's only a step away from Wyoming. He could still end up in Laramie.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Damn it