Bottom 25 **Sheep Alert**

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 601 times
Been liked: 239 times

307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

Soooooo funny!!! Hahahaha.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

I know they are having transfer portal issues after 3 games, but from what I hear, that is going to explode in December. They will have to start all over, again, again. LMAO.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

As bad as csewe is, CU is #3. At the beginning of the season, the over/under on CU's win total was 3 games. They will probably not win a game.

Jay Norvell practically brought his entire team with him and now he's complaining that the players don't understand how to prepare for a game. That has to be one of the most curious statements I've read from a csewe coach, and there have been a lot of puzzlers.
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

Maybe CSU should scrap their football program for something like frisbee golf or hacky sack?
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

If you listen to the ewe fans, they are on the cusp of getting an invite to the Big12, or PAC?? Whatever the PAC is. Hehe, serves them right. Arrogant morons.

I bet they don’t have super nachos!
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Is there another forum for the Ewes other than outdated and hard to follow ramnation?
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

aranderson wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:22 pm Is there another forum for the Ewes other than outdated and hard to follow ramnation?
I have a theory that they stay on that antiquated system to make it harder for opposing teams to come talk smack. They stopped caring about that board about the same time they stopped caring about the team; when Sonny Lubick retired.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 146 times

bladerunnr wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:52 pm As bad as csewe is, CU is #3. At the beginning of the season, the over/under on CU's win total was 3 games. They will probably not win a game.

Jay Norvell practically brought his entire team with him and now he's complaining that the players don't understand how to prepare for a game. That has to be one of the most curious statements I've read from a csewe coach, and there have been a lot of puzzlers.
I still don’t understand how bringing half of Nevada’s team was suppose to make CSU better. Could Nevada beat CSU this year?
W-Y, Until I Die!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

J-Bone wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:21 pm Maybe CSU should scrap their football program for something like frisbee golf or hacky sack?
It would be kind of funny if they did frisbee golf, since UW's got a hall of famer in Peter Shive (who was the most chill professor I ever had). We'd own them at that too.
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times

Outlaw Arthur Morgan
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 15 times

laxwyo wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:58 pm
bladerunnr wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:52 pm As bad as csewe is, CU is #3. At the beginning of the season, the over/under on CU's win total was 3 games. They will probably not win a game.

I still don’t understand how bringing half of Nevada’s team was suppose to make CSU better. Could Nevada beat CSU this year?
yes