Vaccine Requirements are Getting Out of Hand

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

WYO1016 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:08 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am
WYO1016 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:21 am
Rolovich decided that not getting a vaccine was worth $18MM to him. When you work for an employer you have to follow their rules. Don't like it? Leave. The wake up call that is needed is that you can't just decide not to do something that you've been told to do by your superiors and expect no consequences.
It was a liberal governor's mandate that is unfounded on science.
IDGAF who mandated it or why. If my boss mandates that I can't wear shorts and flip-flops to the office and I keep doing it I should expect to be discliplined. This isn't an argument about WHY the mandate exists. We're past that. He was insubordinate, so he's now unemployed. Period.
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am Vaccines don't stop the spread of COVID and the science backs that claim up. The fact that so many liberals are in support of wrecking people's careers over a personal choice of what to put in your body is concerning. It is even more concerning when there is no scientific evidence to support that it stops the spread. Personal protection? Maybe but that is clearly a different beast.
Here are 3 articles that directly refute what you've said above. It took me 5 minutes to find them.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... oknow.html
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... s-n1280583
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... ow-and-why
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am Liberalism is enlightening us on how Hitler was able to do what he did.
Hitler was a facist who despised liberalism, but keep pounding that talking point you saw on OAN.
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am
WYO1016 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:21 am I mean, at least you're aware that this is a crackpot theory. The idea that a GLOBAL PANDEMIC was generated to give one political party in one country a "win" is such a reach that I'm guessing you've dislocated your shoulder making it.
I never said that in the slightest.
This you?
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:48 amMy conspiracy theory is that the virus is mutating away much like the UK group predicted which is leading to a strong vaccine mandate push. They know it will be gone by Spring and they want to try to make it look a Biden win as much as possible.
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am It came from the Wuhan lab whether intentional or accidental.
No one has been able to pin down where it came from. Being lab created is still on the table, but so is the possibility of the virus natrually occurring. You like to talk about the science a lot, but you sure don't seem to notice when it doesn't support your talking points.
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am The SCIENCE indicates that this coronavirus should mutate to eventually be no different than the common cold or eventually mutate itself out of existence.
No it doesn't.
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 9.069054v2
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am The conspiracy theory is that they know or can reasonably hypothesize that this will occur sooner than later. If they can somehow frame it like getting a bunch of useless (in terms of stopping the spread) vaccines out there, then they did something.

This isn't about science any longer. I notice you always fail to debate the actual science and tend to stick to the liberal talking point. Heil Brandon!
As I've stated time and time again, I am not a democrat. Never have been. I'm also not a Qanon nutjob. I won't accuse you of being one, but if the shoe fits...
LMAO.This is fun.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

We’ve been proven right at literally every point during this pandemic. Even the Supreme Court agreed that you can’t force vaccines on workers to keep their job. Only the dumbest person who can’t think for themselves would argue that forcing medical treatment on an employees is the same thing as not letting them wear shorts and flip flops to work. Lol and the whole arguing about transmission while vaccinated and where it originated.

You’re right. This is fun. We should really dive back into posts. They’re either sick or arguing with us or they’re sick of being wrong and moving the goal posts.

Trudeau going full authoritarian language about the truck ralley. Honking horns bad, burning cities good
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

WYO1016 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:48 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:39 am Firing people because of a vaccine mandate predicated on stopping the spread.

Lockdowns which also were shown to be ineffective ruined thousands of lives and businesses. The fact you trivialize it is a testament to having your head in the sand.

Liberals were wrong and worse yet squashed any dissenting discussion. Flat scary unless China is appealing.
Did you lose your job due to the pandemic? I did.

You can either bitch about things you can't control (like a child) or play the cards you're dealt (like an adult). I landed on my feet after 2 months on unemployment. That sure as hell didn't happen because of whining about vaccines and masks.
You might lick boots about masks and vaccines but I bet you use words like toxic masculinity, “systemic racism” and “anti-racist”
W-Y, Until I Die!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

laxwyo wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:21 pm We’ve been proven right at literally every point during this pandemic. Even the Supreme Court agreed that you can’t force vaccines on workers to keep their job. Only the dumbest person who can’t think for themselves would argue that forcing medical treatment on an employees is the same thing as not letting them wear shorts and flip flops to work. Lol and the whole arguing about transmission while vaccinated and where it originated.

You’re right. This is fun. We should really dive back into posts. They’re either sick or arguing with us or they’re sick of being wrong and moving the goal posts.

Trudeau going full authoritarian language about the truck ralley. Honking horns bad, burning cities good
Every breath you take is a ringing endorsement for birth control
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

WYO1016 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:25 pm
laxwyo wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:21 pm We’ve been proven right at literally every point during this pandemic. Even the Supreme Court agreed that you can’t force vaccines on workers to keep their job. Only the dumbest person who can’t think for themselves would argue that forcing medical treatment on an employees is the same thing as not letting them wear shorts and flip flops to work. Lol and the whole arguing about transmission while vaccinated and where it originated.

Every breath you take is a ringing endorsement for birth control
I bet you lost your job because you’re a f-word moron that has zero capability to do anything but parrot what you’re told. A complete payroll leak
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

laxwyo wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:21 pm Trudeau going full authoritarian language about the truck ralley. Honking horns bad, burning cities good
Kinda nice to see Canada be a bigger dumpster fire than us. LOL

I don't know how Canada does their elections when it comes to their Prime Minister but they need to get rid of Trudeau.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Wyokie wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:15 pm
laxwyo wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:21 pm Trudeau going full authoritarian language about the truck ralley. Honking horns bad, burning cities good

I don't know how Canada does their elections when it comes to their Prime Minister but they need to get rid of Trudeau.
At least the Canadian Truckers have some guts. God bless them
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:27 pm
Wyokie wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:15 pm

At least the Canadian Truckers have some guts. God bless them
100% agree.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Both hysterical and appalling watching liberals change their tune not because of science but polls and the looming mid-terms.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:32 am Both hysterical and appalling watching liberals change their tune not because of science but polls and the looming mid-terms.
This thread is a microcosm of society. We were right about it all. Never forget what these asshole democrats did. History will remember them as the fascists they are. They hate you and hate freedom. All they care about power and enriching themselves. Anyone who voluntarily votes for any of these psychos to stay in office that ruined lives and abused children are psychos themselves and should be deported.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:40 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:32 am Both hysterical and appalling watching liberals change their tune not because of science but polls and the looming mid-terms.
This thread is a microcosm of society. We were right about it all. Never forget what these asshole democrats did. History will remember them as the fascists they are. They hate you and hate freedom. All they care about power and enriching themselves. Anyone who voluntarily votes for any of these psychos to stay in office that ruined lives and abused children are psychos themselves and should be deported.
So what is your opinion of Republicans? I'm not asking about democrats. It's pretty clear how you feel about them. I'm just curious how you feel about republicans.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

DVDA wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:52 pm
So what is your opinion of Republicans? I'm not asking about democrats. It's pretty clear how you feel about them. I'm just curious how you feel about republicans.
Republicans also are largely idiots who facilitated spending us to the brink of fiscal ruin and helped put us on this unsustainable globalization path... complete with wars and everything.

However, other than abortion, they are much less invasive in day to day life.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:07 am
Republicans also are largely idiots who facilitated spending us to the brink of fiscal ruin and helped put us on this unsustainable globalization path... complete with wars and everything.

However, other than abortion, they are much less invasive in day to day life.
Democrats are the crazy bitch that you date who tries to ruin your life and she might even try to stab you. Truly insane but you were thinking with your dick. Republicans are the woman you marry that ruins your life slowly over 20-30 years.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Far from perfect, but light years better than democrats. Especially when it comes to liberty and freedom. The fact that 9/10 democrats supported lock downs, masks, keeping your kids out of school, vax mandates and any other covid era B.S. infringement on our rights should concern everyone deeply. If a person can be so wrong about covid how can they be trusted with anything.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

There are lots of Republicans who talk the talk but didn’t do a damn thing when they had the chance. Both Bush’s are prime examples. Trump may have been an asshole as a person but he did what he said he was going to do and had things on the right track until the f-word chicoms unleashed their damned “flu” on the world.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Well, looks like most of us were correct all along. CDC is even acknowledging vaccines don't stop the spread. They are reduced to some nonsense drivel about transient protection against severe infection in certain groups of susceptible people.

Virtually no differences in deaths, rates, or anything else between strict lockdown states and open states. Drug OD skyrocketed, heart attacks sky rocketed, mental health issues sky rocketed. What a disaster of a response. Wrecked careers and hyperaccelerated political polarization. The Democratic response to COVID should be criminal.

The level of wrong by so many in this thread is interesting to read. There are some that probably still believe in stop the spread.

The truth is playing out and the anti-lockdown, anti-vaccine mandate crowd was right. Egg on the face of many including some of the posters in this thread.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:03 pm Well, looks like most of us were correct all along. CDC is even acknowledging vaccines don't stop the spread. They are reduced to some nonsense drivel about transient protection against severe infection in certain groups of susceptible people.

Virtually no differences in deaths, rates, or anything else between strict lockdown states and open states. Drug OD skyrocketed, heart attacks sky rocketed, mental health issues sky rocketed. What a disaster of a response. Wrecked careers and hyperaccelerated political polarization. The Democratic response to COVID should be criminal.

The level of wrong by so many in this thread is interesting to read. There are some that probably still believe in stop the spread.

The truth is playing out and the anti-lockdown, anti-vaccine mandate crowd was right. Egg on the face of many including some of the posters in this thread.
Sources?

Not agreeing or disagreeing, just would like to see some date supporting your statements.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:32 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:03 pm Well, looks like most of us were correct all along. CDC is even acknowledging vaccines don't stop the spread. They are reduced to some nonsense drivel about transient protection against severe infection in certain groups of susceptible people.

Sources?

Not agreeing or disagreeing, just would like to see some date supporting your statements.
Most health data is readily available on cdc site. Kerpen et al. 2022. National Bureau Economic Research has State data. You can peruse the data yourself whether you agree with their interpretation or not.

Andeweg et al. 2022. Nature Communications does a decent job showing how vaccine efficacy against symptomatic infection wanes quickly.

Lots more but that is a start
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

We didn’t understand that it’s a fairly low fatality rate and that it’s a disease mainly in the elderly, kind of like flu is, although a bit different than that.”

- Bill Gates
W-Y, Until I Die!
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

laxwyo wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:20 pm We didn’t understand that it’s a fairly low fatality rate and that it’s a disease mainly in the elderly, kind of like flu is, although a bit different than that.”

- Bill Gates
Seriously. We all had this figured out by June 2020 and they are finally admitting it after destroying the economy, getting thousands fired from their jobs, and putting our children way behind in learning. We’re living in a clown world!