Most Accurate Bracketology Projections

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:30 pm
jwy_poke wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:25 pm Dumnardi say Poke could be out if Richmond wins.

quote=seattlecowboy post_id=259569 time=1647144378 user_id=174]
Two games that are huge tomorrow.

Wyoming wants Tennessee to beat Texas A&M.

Wyoming wants Davidson to beat Richmond.

If both of those upsets were to happen then that would be 3 bids stolen for sure now that Virginia Tech got in.

Which means Wyoming most likely goes to the play in games and slim chance they would get left out if committee did some type of weird deal. Not sure what exactly.

If Davidson wins and Tennessee wins I’m confident Wyoming avoids the play in game.
Well again Lunardi or Dumnardi as you call him, is ranked all the way down at #55 in accuracy for Bracketology. Not very good.

Think at this point Wyoming is still within the last 4 byes area and will get an 11 seed.

Think the Virginia Tech win knocked out Xavier , Wake Forest or Rutgers for sure. Maybe Notre Dame.

Texas A&M may have already knocked one of them out as well.

Definitely want Tennessee and Davidson to win tomorrow.
I think Davidson is the biggest impact to us today. Need them to win badly to keep Richmond out otherwise Richmond steals another bid.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

If Texas A&M loses I think they will be in a play in game.
I also think even though they have good computer metrics, that both Oklahoma and Michigan because of their records will be in a play in game.

That leaves 1 team for a play in game.

I could see it being Rutgers, Notre Dame or an Indiana that will get more eyes on the TV’s but guess we will see.

I still think Wyoming gets an 11 seed.

If we end up in the play in game then I guess the NCAA tournament starts a couple days earlier for us.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Looks like the Pokes are NIT. Now way now committee puts 4 MWC teams in
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:19 pm Looks like the Pokes are NIT. Now way now committee puts 4 MWC teams in
I am so tired of seeing posts like this. Are these so you can feel better when we get into the dance, or so your not so disappointed if it doesn't happen
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

aranderson wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:30 pm
Adv8RU12 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:19 pm Looks like the Pokes are NIT. Now way now committee puts 4 MWC teams in
I am so tired of seeing posts like this. Are these so you can feel better when we get into the dance, or so your not so disappointed if it doesn't happen
What are forums like this for if one can only express observations and opinions that agree with yours?
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:33 pm
aranderson wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:30 pm
What are forums like this for if one can only express observations and opinions that agree with yours?
No I'm just frustrated. Because I firmly believe we go to the big one. I'm not condemning your opinion just merely expressing my disappointment in yours haha
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

So I went and checked the top 10 most accurate Bracketology guys and all of their final predictions.

This is what they had

All of them have Wyoming in the tournament.

All of them have Wyoming playing in the first four in Dayton.

2- Wyoming vs Texas A&M
4- Wyoming vs Rutgers
2- Wyoming vs Notre Dame
2- Wyoming vs Michigan

4 of them have Wyoming playing Rutgers. The others have 2 playing Michigan, 2 playing Notre Dame and 2 playing Texas A&M.

Think Wyoming is the only team that every single one of them have in the first four. Usually if “everyone” predicts something it doesn’t happen.

So in my opinion either Wyoming gets an 11 seed or doesn’t get in.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….