MWC Tournament vs Boise

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

DVDA wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:48 pm
johnywyo wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:37 pm A bunch of whiners on this board. Disgusting dribble. Best season in forever, for sure they get into tourney. Go look in the mirror and pretend you have the answers.
Must be your first time on the internet there big guy. Hopefully you aren't too dense to figure out how it works.
He's mostly right, actually...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

There’s no quit in this team. Hasn’t been any quit in the team all year. But I do personally believe we are in for a letdown and won’t make the NCAA. I hope
I’m wrong.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 599 times
Been liked: 238 times

Got it to within three. The guys showed a lot of heart
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 146 times

Great job fighting back into this one. Really came down to 3 pt shooting. For some reason maldo shot 7 making 1. Oden is usually pretty good and was 0-3. Dusell was a ghost and went 0-4 from 3. When they play maldo and Ike tough down low, we need to hit at least our average for 3's if not have a good 3 night. Our average would have been 2 extra 3s going in and a different game.

Seemed like Ike had a rough game but was still 8-15 from the field.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 599 times
Been liked: 238 times

Wyovanian wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:49 pm
johnywyo wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:37 pm A bunch of whiners on this board. Disgusting dribble. Best season in forever, for sure they get into tourney. Go look in the mirror and pretend you have the answers.
Must be your first time on the internet there big guy. Hopefully you aren't too dense to figure out how it works.
Lol love internet warriors that show up in the midst of an ass kicking and cast stones. Don’t show up anytime else. Those types are the absolute worst.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times

Way better season than I expected from them. So great job by the team for that.

Too bad they played so bad at the end of the first half and first 14 minutes of 2nd half.

They just peaked too soon. Not sure who will be back next year.

Should do well next year though and have a chance to be good if Linder comes back.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

laxwyo wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:51 pm Great job fighting back into this one. Really came down to 3 pt shooting. For some reason maldo shot 7 making 1. Oden is usually pretty good and was 0-3. Dusell was a ghost and went 0-4 from 3. When they play maldo and Ike tough down low, we need to hit at least our average for 3's if not have a good 3 night. Our average would have been 2 extra 3s going in and a different game.

Seemed like Ike had a rough game but was still 8-15 from the field.
and was the leading scorer through most of the game.

Helluva an effort by the Pokes.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

Indeed he is.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 146 times

I'm sure he didn't do any complaining watching the game in the privacy of his home.
W-Y, Until I Die!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times

No one is whining in my opinion. Wyoming had a good season but they played like absolute poop tonight.

If you think otherwise then you might be the one that needs to look in the mirror and realize you are in Lala land.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

OrediggerPoke wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:50 pm There’s no quit in this team. Hasn’t been any quit in the team all year. But I do personally believe we are in for a letdown and won’t make the NCAA. I hope
I’m wrong.
This is the truth. Most teams would have folded after that first half. Making a game out of this one takes guts. This team has been figured out but they still fought hard enough to make a game out of the poop show that was the first half.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I'd rather an NIT run at 7220 then on to NYC than Dayton and the play in game, but I'm considered crazy most the time
jwy_poke
Buckaroo

DVDA wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:58 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:50 pm There’s no quit in this team. Hasn’t been any quit in the team all year. But I do personally believe we are in for a letdown and won’t make the NCAA. I hope
I’m wrong.
This is the truth. Most teams would have folded after that first half. Making a game out of this one takes guts. This team has been figured out but they still fought hard enough to make a game out of the Sh#t show that was the first half.
Boise is laden with guys that have been through the ropes. As Wick said during the postgame interview it toook a bit for the Cowboys to show some resilience and get the fight back in them. Young guys need to learn you have to even play harder each game you advance. This game will only help going forward.