LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 241 times

Felt like we ran up the score on them. I like that
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

If you go to the gowyo.com web site and look at the "final stats" for the game, in the stats column on the far right labeled "+/-" each player is assigned a number. What the heck do these numbers mean? All SJSU players were negative. All Pokes were positive.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:30 pm If you go to the gowyo.com web site and look at the "final stats" for the game, in the stats column on the far right labeled "+/-" each player is assigned a number. What the heck do these numbers mean? All SJSU players were negative. All Pokes were positive.
I'm guessing it's plus minus which hockey uses heavily. basically if they score while you're on the court you get -2 and if your team scores, you get +2

Lots of teams 15-25 lost today.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 241 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:36 pm
Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:30 pm If you go to the gowyo.com web site and look at the "final stats" for the game, in the stats column on the far right labeled "+/-" each player is assigned a number. What the heck do these numbers mean? All SJSU players were negative. All Pokes were positive.
I'm guessing it's plus minus which hockey uses heavily. basically if they score while you're on the court you get -2 and if your team scores, you get +2

Lots of teams 15-25 lost today.
Linder ran up the score to make sure we get ranked
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

21 Saint Mary going to lose
6 Houston
20 Texas
14 Wisconsin
18 Marquett all lost

Could be good for a Wyo ranking but usually a ranking is a kiss of death.
W-Y, Until I Die!
MN_Poke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 24 times

When game is on Stadium On my Samsung I just open the internet app, go to themw.com and stream the game from there. Maximize the screen and it’s just like watching tv.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:45 pm 21 Saint Mary going to lose
6 Houston
20 Texas
14 Wisconsin
18 Marquett all lost

Could be good for a Wyo ranking but usually a ranking is a kiss of death.
Not this year, not this time, we'll be ranked the rest of our season and NOW its deserved!!! Beat the Bozos!!!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict

But many players have an odd number in the +/- column. If the -2, +2 rule determined this number all player's number would be even.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:24 am
But many players have an odd number in the +/- column. If the -2, +2 rule determined this number all player's number would be even.
5 guys are on the court for each team at a time. If one team hits a three then that means their 5 on the court get a +3 and the opposing 5 get a -3. If it is a two point shot then +2 for the players on the team that made the basket and -2 for the players on the other team. If it is a free throw then it is +1 and -1 for the players on the court. Essentially what it tells you is how many points a team outscored or was outscored by while that player was on the floor.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict

DVDA wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:49 am
5 guys are on the court for each team at a time. If one team hits a three then that means their 5 on the court get a +3 and the opposing 5 get a -3. If it is a two point shot then +2 for the players on the team that made the basket and -2 for the players on the other team. If it is a free throw then it is +1 and -1 for the players on the court. Essentially what it tells you is how many points a team outscored or was outscored by while that player was on the floor.
That explanation makes sense.

However Nelson, Reynolds, and Grigsby were all on the court exactly 00:23 seconds, so presumably all at the same time. But Nelson and Grigsby got a +1 while Reynolds got a 0.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:58 am
DVDA wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:49 am
That explanation makes sense.

However Nelson, Reynolds, and Grigsby were all on the court exactly 00:23 seconds, so presumably all at the same time. But Nelson and Grigsby got a +1 while Reynolds got a 0.
Reynolds came in for the free throw shooter after Jeffries made the second shot. Grigsby and Nelson came in between free throws so they were in for one point.