Neyor has offers from….

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
flyfishwyo
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 132 times
Been liked: 50 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:52 am Add the Texas Longhorns to Neyor’s offers. I’m betting he ends up a Texas Longhorn.
If it was me, it'd be hard to pass up USC or Ole Miss. Lots of opportunities to catch passes in those offenses.

Kind of depends on how good Quinn Ewers ends up being at Texas.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 251 times

flyfishwyo wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:39 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:52 am Add the Texas Longhorns to Neyor’s offers. I’m betting he ends up a Texas Longhorn.
If it was me, it'd be hard to pass up USC or Ole Miss. Lots of opportunities to catch passes in those offenses.

Kind of depends on how good Quinn Ewers ends up being at Texas.
My thinking is this - Neyor is from Arlington and everyone in Texas seems to worship the Longhorns. Sarkisian is a coach that has quite a background in various passing offenses and seems to like the RPO. Texas doesn't appear to have much depth at WR. Neyor seems like a natural fit there to me.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

I really don't care where he winds up or how he does. He would have been a draft pick had he stayed at Wyoming too.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:57 pm
WyoVaquero wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:51 pm I would have left too. I don't blame the kid for leaving. getting limited targets and overthrown half of the time.
Limited targets? He had Sh#t ton of targets, yards and TDs. This was his first real year too. Bet he would have had an even bigger role in the comings years too
To be fair, he didn't get much action compared to the receivers at the top of Wyoming's own leader board. Compare Nayor's single season stats to Marcus Harris and Ryan Yarborough. My guess is he wants that kind of opportunity.

I hate what the Transfer Portal and NIL$ are doing to college sports, but I expect Nayor to play one season at USC under Lincoln Riley's staff then go to the NFL. He might even get drafted within the first two days.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 155 times
Been liked: 157 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:45 am Add Virginia Tech, Ole Miss, TCU, Houston

Neyor might lead the country in offers to a player in the transfer portal.
He's one of the best WRs i've seen catch passes.

2*s out of highschool with 2 poop offers and wyoming. f-word him. If all these colleges recognize his talent, the pro scouts did too. He'd be drafted high at wyoming unless Williams leaving also had something to do with him leaving. It's possible the transfers started to snowball a little. Perhaps he stays if he thought someone could throw a ball within a few yards of him. Hell, I'm starting to talk myself into agreeing with him. still, f-word him.
W-Y, Until I Die!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

Add LSU to the offers list.