I've never been this right or this miserable

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

Man.. At the end of last year I felt like Vigen was no good but that he was not "the" problem. And yet I figured there was no way Bohl would have a worse offense this year... This is now just getting comical. It is so obvious now that Bohl is going to live or die with his offensive philosophy... Mostly die
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Thanks to Tom "let me give you an extension that is impossible for us to buy out" Burman, we are stuck with this mediocre bull poop for two (or is it three) more years. Bohl is now 42-48 at Wyoming. That's a whopping 47% winning percentage. Can you imagine your Grubhub guy getting your order to the correct house 47% of the time? Or your Uber driver? It isn't just the fact that he's below average, but he gets rewarded with $1,000,000 per year to put this dumpster fire on the field. He's got better facilities, better pay for his assistants, the best of everything and he is just another Joe Glenn except he can't play piano. Bohl and Burman BOTH need to be gone.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

CowboyNV wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:26 pm Thanks to Tom "let me give you an extension that is impossible for us to buy out" Burman, we are stuck with this mediocre bull Sh#t for two (or is it three) more years. Bohl is now 42-48 at Wyoming. That's a whopping 47% winning percentage. Can you imagine your Grubhub guy getting your order to the correct house 47% of the time? Or your Uber driver? It isn't just the fact that he's below average, but he gets rewarded with $1,000,000 per year to put this dumpster fire on the field. He's got better facilities, better pay for his assistants, the best of everything and he is just another Joe Glenn except he can't play piano. Bohl and Burman BOTH need to be gone.
I would say it isn’t even mediocre at this point. It is just dog crap all the way around. Bohl should resign and the President needs to fire Burman if he won’t resign.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

CowboyNV wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:26 pm Thanks to Tom "let me give you an extension that is impossible for us to buy out" Burman, we are stuck with this mediocre bull Sh#t for two (or is it three) more years. Bohl is now 42-48 at Wyoming. That's a whopping 47% winning percentage. Can you imagine your Grubhub guy getting your order to the correct house 47% of the time? Or your Uber driver? It isn't just the fact that he's below average, but he gets rewarded with $1,000,000 per year to put this dumpster fire on the field. He's got better facilities, better pay for his assistants, the best of everything and he is just another Joe Glenn except he can't play piano. Bohl and Burman BOTH need to be gone.
Meh...10$ or 10 million$ per year.... We are overpaying at any price for the result this year. I'd be ripped at the result if he was paying Wyoming to coach.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

calpoke25 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:06 pm We’re a basketball school folks. Time to nut up and accept it. That being said, we have the infrastructure to be successful in football. The right coach can win here.
I've ALWAYS thought this and we shoulda built our successes on just that. Think about building that Brandenburg dynasty at 7220?? That coulda been a Gonzagalike thing as well. Instead ride the coaching differences year in and year out, accept mediocrity and this is where we are. Go all in on Linder and his program and see where it can go, or watch lil' ole W.Y.O remain in the same ol same ol like we always do....
Douglaspoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 5 times

Really..we are a basketball school.

When did that happen? Shyatt's tourney championship team and we took it into the next season. The next year we raise the MWC banner and lose that game to Fort Lewis? By the next year Shyatt is gone from the great basketball school.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Douglaspoke wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:18 pm Really..we are a basketball school.

When did that happen? Shyatt's tourney championship team and we took it into the next season. The next year we raise the MWC banner and lose that game to Fort Lewis? By the next year Shyatt is gone from the great basketball school.
We aren’t a basketball school but we definitely are not a football school.

It would be a LOT easier for Wyoming to compete in basketball though with more money than it would football.

Don’t really need anyone to say football pays the bills. Even at traditional basketball schools like North Carolina, Kansas, Kentucky and Duke football pays most of the bills.

Wyoming would be better off putting more money into basketball than they are and quit wasting money on the crappy football team that will never compete for anything but a mountain division 2nd or 3rd place or last place finish.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….