Is inflation going to send us into depression?

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Hope all the useless lockdowns were worth it to those of you who were proponents of it. We now have the worst economy since the Great Depression.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:20 am
Wyokie wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:09 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:16 am
Add in the fact that it is looking more and more like COVID was engineered and we may have been in bed with China on it. Holy crap. The fallout from this could be catastrophic.
My concern about this is that if the absolute facts comes out that China did, in fact, create the COVID virus and Joe Biden's own son had his fingerprints in it to make sue his daddy win the election in any way possible, all hell will break loose.
I'm not sure I'm all the way in the "virus was released to get Trump camp", but I'm definitely in the "COVID was created in the Wuhan lab and leaked out" camp. The motivation behind the leak? If it was bioterrorism for any reason (China, Biden, whatever), I agree. All hell will break loose. If it was sloppy protocols, all hell might break loose anyway. The liability alone is astounding.
I don't know if the virus was released to "get Trump out", but the overreaction, fear mongering and hysteria, mainly by the left, sure was. They wanted thr world to burn so Orange Man could never be the president. Nothing else mattered, but getting orange buffoon out of office
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

:thumb:
Wyokie wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:13 pm
McPeachy wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:07 pm
Wyokie wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:30 pm
McPeachy wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:45 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:29 pm So we're going to ignore the science and go with crazy conspiracy theories instead? Cool...

Covid science

I don't trust Forbes, anymore than I trust any other media outlet. Just sayin'

:shock:
Me neither. :roll:
Whatchu eye rollin' me for boi?
My eye roll is at the damned media whom I don't trust.
:thumb:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/07/deutsch ... ation.html

If you're not paying attention to this, it is a good time to start. Obviously it is possible (or probable) that things work out just fine. However, I think there is a growing chance of something pretty catastrophic happening. Definitely not a time to stick your head in the sand unless you are pretty wealthy with secure assets.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.