Earwax ads

If you have ideas, questions, or anything, send 'em this way!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 571 times
Been liked: 230 times

What is up with all the ear wax ads. Nasty!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:11 am What is up with all the ear wax ads. Nasty!
On here you mean? I haven't seen any but as a mod, I've been busy deleting dumbassed ads on threads by bots from...no surprise at all...China and Russia. :roll: You all don't see them since all newcomers have to get approval from us mods before the rest of ya see them..
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Wyokie wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:06 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:11 am What is up with all the ear wax ads. Nasty!
On here you mean? I haven't seen any but as a mod, I've been busy deleted dumbassed ads on threads by bots from...no surprise at all...China and Russia. :roll: You all don't see them since all newcomers have to get approval from us mods before the rest of ya see them..
Nice. keep us safe from the Russians. Yeah, "How to easily clean earwax" and a picture of a nasty clump of earwax . foul
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:15 pm
Wyokie wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:06 pm
On here you mean? I haven't seen any but as a mod, I've been busy deleting dumbassed ads on threads by bots from...no surprise at all...China and Russia. :roll: You all don't see them since all newcomers have to get approval from us mods before the rest of ya see them..
Nice. keep us safe from the Russians. Yeah, "How to easily clean earwax" and a picture of a nasty clump of earwax . foul
WOW! I honestly not seen any earwax ads on here!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 30 times

Well, ads are based upon your browser cookies.. so my ads currently are Solo Stoves and healthcare IT stuff... so I guess what have you been searching for? :) :)
ImageImageImageImage
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

MrTitleist wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:44 am Well, ads are based upon your browser cookies.. so my ads currently are Solo Stoves and healthcare IT stuff... so I guess what have you been searching for? :) :)
ha ha. I don't recall searching earwax removal. However, I did just get a"join MENSA" ad. The internet knows
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 30 times

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:38 am
MrTitleist wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:44 am Well, ads are based upon your browser cookies.. so my ads currently are Solo Stoves and healthcare IT stuff... so I guess what have you been searching for? :) :)
ha ha. I don't recall searching earwax removal. However, I did just get a"join MENSA" ad. The internet knows
Someone hack your laptop? :)
ImageImageImageImage