New jerseys being teased on twitter...

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Linder is even teasing a Brown Wyoming jersey that Fennis would be proud of.

The picture he showed for the tease are the Brandenburg jerseys with the colors down the sides: the throwback jersey that Josh Adam's was wearing when he threw down the left handed monster dunk on CSU.

Anyway, I think us old school Cowboys are going to really like our jerseys this year.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

If you don't know what jerseys I'm talking about watch this video. You'll see the old Brandy jerseys in all of our colors(white, yellow, and brown).

I was wondering if we would be able to wear these now that were an Adidas school because I think they were originally Adidas jerseys.

Also, Wyoming basketball twitter has so far teased a white jersey, a yellow jersey, and Linder himself teased the Brown jersey. Does that mean we have an alternate jersey this season(the Brown Dembo jersey) that Linder was referring too?

Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Old-Bull
Cowpoke

I just learned how to imbed tweets(thanks to the kid that made this possible)....hooray for the old guys.

Last edited by Old-Bull on Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

From the fingers of the new head coach in response to Cody Tucker asking about Brown jerseys,

"Fennis will be proud and happy to know the Cowboys will be wearing BROWN UNIFORMS and the shorts are about the same length!"

Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Here's the final product. There are a bunch of videos and pictures on Wyoming basketball's twitter page. I think they look pretty good.