Even after Grisby took Meullers scholarship, Wyoming has one to fill.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

I listened to an interview on Kfbc with Jeff Linder. He said they have a scholarship to fill in the class of 2021.

We've got some good looking recruits in the class of 2021 group.

It was a very good interview but I just thought I would let you know, we have a 21 to fill.
nwpoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

I'm excited to see what this team can do. Hunter Thompson with some lbs and no loss of quickness? Linder credits Edwards for coaching up defense? Not to mention linder is an offensive wizard. 4 hungry returnees who we know can play, and a bunch of newbies who are anxious...

How long has it been since us fans as a whole had a reason to be pumped for Wyo hoops?
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

nwpoke wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:35 pm
How long has it been since us fans as a whole had a reason to be pumped for Wyo hoops?
Since Josh Adams graduated.
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

OrediggerPoke wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:22 pm
nwpoke wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:35 pm
Since Josh Adams graduated.
I start every year, hoping and praying that we have a good team. This year, I see us getting towards the top, top 4, definitely better than the bottom 4. We have a strong base with the returnees, a great new coach and some good looking new guys. I see Marcus Williams being a legit player from day one and Oden looks damn good as well. Jeffries can play right off it looks like
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I’ll assume we’re going to struggle and if by chance we don’t struggle I’ll be pleasantly surprised. Not sure why everyone is so sure we’ll be top half of the league. Those are unreasonable expectations imo
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:28 pm I’ll assume we’re going to struggle and if by chance we don’t struggle I’ll be pleasantly surprised. Not sure why everyone is so sure we’ll be top half of the league. Those are unreasonable expectations imo
I always start with the thought of 20 wins, then the product out there either produces, or doesn’t. I do think after seeing the emergence of Kwane late last year this team will be better. If Kwane was playing more earlier in the year, I think we might have had at least 6-8 more wins. I’m hoping that Linder plays his best guys, unlike Edwards who had Justin shames coming off the bench. That was mind boggling