Your favorite adult tv stars?

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 10 times

That you watch, admire or think are attractive. List yours.

Ready? Go!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

My second favorite subject in the world...first is anything Wyoming related especially history.

My adult tv list

Zoe Bloom
Chloe Foster
Brandi Love
Adria Rae
Carter Cruise
Coco Vandi (was a amatuer adult tv star but now...)
Brooke Bailey

And two that are no longer in the industry but alive.....Sunny Leone and Ashlynn Brooke
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Thats cute you guys bother learning their names. It was so easy in the past because the starlets dominated the more mainstream videos. Now, with the internet, why bother? Send in the new girl.
W-Y, Until I Die!
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand

laxwyo wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:22 pm Thats cute you guys bother learning their names. It was so easy in the past because the starlets dominated the more mainstream videos. Now, with the internet, why bother? Send in the new girl.
Lol, why do you say that? Not all girls are the same.... there are some real talented ones and hotties out there.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

WYO_Fan_inPA wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:28 am
laxwyo wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:22 pm Thats cute you guys bother learning their names. It was so easy in the past because the starlets dominated the more mainstream videos. Now, with the internet, why bother? Send in the new girl.
Lol, why do you say that? Not all girls are the same.... there are some real talented ones and hotties out there.
I agree. And some like, Brandi Love, have their heads screwed on straight meaning that they aren't being taken advantaged of. Sadly some are. :(
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:41 am
I agree. And some like, Brandi Love, have their heads screwed on straight meaning that they aren't being taken advantaged of. Sadly some are. :(
She is gorgeous.

I hadn't heard of most of the others you mentioned above, except Carter Cruise (Wow... OMG)... but after looking them up, holy smokes! I can see why they are your favorites. :D
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

WYO_Fan_inPA wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:31 pm
Wyokie wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:41 am
She is gorgeous.

I hadn't heard of most of the others you mentioned above, except Carter Cruise (Wow... OMG)... but after looking them up, holy smokes! I can see why they are your favorites. :D
I have good taste in women. Just crappy timing when it comes to dating girls. I'm 46 but never actually dated.
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand

Really, how come you haven't dated?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

WYO_Fan_inPA wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:33 pm Really, how come you haven't dated?
I have celebral (sp?) palsy and been in a wheelchair since I was probably 4-5 years old. You don't see hot looking women dating guys who are in wheelchairs unless they have injuries from a war or accidents. I was born disabled.
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand

Sorry man, I hate to hear that. I've never really dated any "hot" women either. They just don't gravitate towards me, lol.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

WYO_Fan_inPA wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:41 pm Sorry man, I hate to hear that. I've never really dated any "hot" women either. They just don't gravitate towards me, lol.
I just don't want to end up with a gal who looks like she just ate a cow literally!!!! :roll:
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:50 pm
WYO_Fan_inPA wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:41 pm Sorry man, I hate to hear that. I've never really dated any "hot" women either. They just don't gravitate towards me, lol.
I just don't want to end up with a gal who looks like she just ate a cow literally!!!! :roll:
Lol, I think you'll be fine, man. Just be you and don't agonize over everything. The right person will come along.

My top adult tv stars are:

Jennifer White
Jessica Lynn
Rachel Roxx
Riley Reid
Miranda Miller