Hypothetically... OC

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LehighValleyPokes
Buckaroo

So hypothetically, say Bohl was to move on from Vigen this offseason, who do y'all think would be possible options to replace him? I don't think there is anyone on our current staff that could fill that position.
WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

LehighValleyPokes wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:48 am So hypothetically, say Bohl was to move on from Vigen this offseason, who do y'all think would be possible options to replace him? I don't think there is anyone on our current staff that could fill that position.
It would have to be someone who will implement Coach Bohl's philosophy at least as well as Coach Vegin has. We are getting the offensive philosophy that coach promised when he arrived.

I watch Brock Spack's Illinois State team vs NoDak St today. That offense looked familiar, but didn't put points up in bunches or quickly.

Also Coach Bohl will have a budget to hire within and I expect an OL coach and a new Defensive Coordinator will both be more expensive to keep this year.
Brown and Gold
Ranch Hand

Hopefully someone that can install an offensive scheme with a balanced approach, not just run, run, run, and pass when you have to. If it's anything like what we are doing now, expect more of the 6-6, 7-5, 4th place in the division, with garbage bowls. We need creativity and the ability to get guys open in space. Hopefully, Bohl learns from his shortcomings at this level and adjustments are made from his flawed offensive scheme.