Passing and kicking today

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Passing and kicking may be a challenge in Colorado Springs with the wind they are experiencing there today. What do you all think? Will that work to the Pokes advantage or not really have an impact?
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Glad the game is not in Laramie. Nobody would be able to get there.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Last week Air Force passed for over 300 yards against New Mexico. They won't be able to pass as much today, so they should be forced to run, and Wyoming is pretty stout against the run. If AF is forced to pass, I think the Pokes might get a pick or two out of the deal, and a victory. Bohl seems to do well against the Falcons so hopefully he has a good game plan, the kids execute with no mistakes, and come home with the win.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

I doubt they have a big crowd.

I think the wind actually helps us. AF relies on the pass quite a bit this year. I think we'll be able to contain the run so they will want to resort to the pass, but it's hard to do that in 60 mph winds
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

I remember back in 2006 when Wyoming played Boise St. in Laramie. It was the year they went undefeated and beat Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl.

The game in Laramie had high winds somewhat like today. Not sure if it was quite as bad as today will be but neither Wyoming or Boise could pass and the final score was 17-10. Boise had a great passing game that year also. The wind helped us in that game. I think today will be similar in that neither team will be able to pass and it will be run heavy and low scoring.

Air Force got bet up to 13 point favorite this morning which I find funny also since I follow that type of stuff. Someone put down some money on Air Force so they must not have checked the weather.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:09 am .... they will want to resort to the pass, but it's hard to do that in 60 mph winds
So are the many kickoffs the Pokes will hopefully have to do.