MGs Helmets

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Billings is well over 100,000. The three high schools (Skyview, West, and Senior) are really big high school.. comparable to KW and NC. Then Central is a private Catholic school, but pretty good sized.
ImageImageImageImage
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

UPDATE: He added a ton of helmets for Wyoming and Montana. Check 'em out. If you have any pics of Wyoming HS helmets, send 'em in.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

MrTitleist wrote:UPDATE: He added a ton of helmets for Wyoming and Montana. Check 'em out. If you have any pics of Wyoming HS helmets, send 'em in.
He added a new one for Hawaii as well. Some of the high schools there have really interesting nicknames.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Submitted tonight: East, Central, Laramie, Riverton, Sheridan, Green River, Rock Springs, Lander, Shoshoni, Big Piney, Lander, Glenrock, Wright, Tongue River.

Anyone got any else? Evanston? Star Valley? Rawlins? Powell? Wheatland? Torrington? Douglas? Those are some of the bigger schools in WY missing right now.
ImageImageImageImage
gopokes1399
Blog Team

i live in billings try uh closer to 110,000 if you count surrounding areas shephered and lockwood are practically in billings and soon to be with laurel too but 4 HS's Senior Sky West are huge about 2000 kids in all of them central is smaller private has 310 kids i go there but billinngs is grwoing so fast there has been talk of another school
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Where would Billings fit another high school? Somewhere out past Best Buy and that strip? And what's the word on you guys getting a Cabelas?
ImageImageImageImage
gopokes1399
Blog Team

ya cabellas is coming in i think idk when thou and the talks died down but it would go out on the west side closer to shiloh and grand
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Updated: More new WYoming helmets are on his site, as well as some Hawaii (for Okie). More Montana should be on the site later this week. Still need to get every Wyoming school represented! If you have pics, post 'em on here or sent them directly to the guy.

Also submitted Ten Sleep and Meeteetse.
ImageImageImageImage
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

34 from Montana added, 2 from Wyoming, and a couple from Hawaii. Check 'em out.
ImageImageImageImage
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wow, he added Mililani HS, my dad graduated from there. Cool!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

J-Rod wrote:Wow, he added Mililani HS, my dad graduated from there. Cool!
Saw that. I hope Moanaloa's is done soon. A good friend of mine graduated from there a few years back.

Funny how Shoshoni's is the only cowboy-typed nicknamed school in the state to have the world famous Wyoming logo.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Big Piney has the Pistol Pete logo. And I've seen the UW logo used on another HS helmet.. Texas, maybe? I've seen it in one other state.
ImageImageImageImage
Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

Oh Yeah. Good ole Rock Springs! Go Tigers! R.S.! That's my school. I was playing when we went 22-0 in 02-03.