quit fooling ourselves

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoBuckeye
Buckaroo

U Dub athletics needs to exit Division 1 NCAA sports. The football program needs to drop down to FCS. Mountain West? Naw....we need to be in the Big Sky conference.

I'm a native of Ohio (Columbus). Want to see a legit Div. 1 program? No need to look past tOSU for an example of a real Div. 1 program.

Last seasons Wyoming homecoming game....stands were half empty. If you live in Wyoming early to mid fall, with glorious weather, elk bugling in the hills and trout jumping in the streams, why would you want to sit in the stadium and see a mediocre football program at best? Of course, you want to tailgate with the other 9,589 douchebags and yell "Go Pokes"

Let's end this nonsense. We're not a FBS quaility program. Let's take it down a notch
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

If you're here to troll, you better step up your game a notch or three.

If you're not trolling, I'm glad to see they finally provide Internet access in housing for the mentally challenged.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

WyoBuckeye wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 am U Dub athletics needs to exit Division 1 NCAA sports. The football program needs to drop down to FCS. Mountain West? Naw....we need to be in the Big Sky conference.

I'm a native of Ohio (Columbus). Want to see a legit Div. 1 program? No need to look past tOSU for an example of a real Div. 1 program.

Last seasons Wyoming homecoming game....stands were half empty. If you live in Wyoming early to mid fall, with glorious weather, elk bugling in the hills and trout jumping in the streams, why would you want to sit in the stadium and see a mediocre football program at best? Of course, you want to tailgate with the other 9,589 douchebags and yell "Go Pokes"

Let's end this nonsense. We're not a FBS quaility program. Let's take it down a notch
To take words directly from Dino's vocabulary, this is undoubtedly the forum's biggest 'douchebag'. It is CalvinWyo=Dino=CaspersMilkToast=other ridiculous accounts.

Don't believe me...just search the forum for 'elk bugling'. Not even clever enough to use different words (although now that it is pointed out I'm sure we will see yet another Dino sock that tries to use different words).
CalvinWYO wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:49 pm Dropping DOWN from Division 1 sports. The Pokes should be in something like the Big Sky or Missouri Valley Conference, NOT in a Div. 1 bracket.

We can hardly beat the mid to bottom feeders in the MWC and rarely can even stay in the game with the likes of Nebraska, Iowa, Oregon, etc. Thank god the Utes and BYU left the MWC or we'd be getting raped new buttholes by them, too.

Wyoming is NOT Div. 1 worthy and would probably get throttled most of the times in a Big Sky-type conference but at least we could stop the pretending and maybe win 1-2 more games a year.
CalvinWYO wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:10 am How large will Utah State ream our buttholes out this weekend? They'll once again show all of us that we the Pokes ain't Div. 1 material. Tailgating with 30,000 other douchebags on a glorious fall day when the elk are bugling and trout sipping dainty dry flies just don't make sense!?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

WyoBuckeye wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 am U Dub athletics needs to exit Division 1 NCAA sports. The football program needs to drop down to FCS. Mountain West? Naw....we need to be in the Big Sky conference.

Go f-word yourself. That's all. Oh, and you can stick "tOSU" up your ass with a red hot poker.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Dude, it's May. We typically wait until June before having the annual "Wyoming-to-Big Sky" troll fest.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

:finger:
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

You are worse than the one who makes conference Expansion posts that nobody wants to talk about

Why do you care about Wyoming sports at all?

Do you complain about Ohio schools being D1? Look at how many schools and fan bases in that state alone are fooling themselves. None of these schools have athletic departments at the level of Ohio state so here's a list you prob feel should drop to division 2

Toledo
Ohio
Cincinnati
Akron
Dayton
Bowling green
Xavier
Prob a dozen others

I hate Ohio for all their teams that have no reason whatsoever to play D 1 sports
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Does this same troll go onto other Mountain West school's forums and post this crap? Wyoming has shown it can it can consistently compete in the MWC in football. Go troll San Jose, UNLV, CSU, and New Mexico first, then do a little research before spouting off.
I'm good for 3!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

:rofl: suck it
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Sad that the Bluejackets lost tonite??
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

How pathetic is your life if you actually spend your time creating a handle on a UW forum to pretend to be a fan and talk down about the university? Do you know when you see those homeless people wandering around aimlessly while they talk to themselves? They're so pathetic and helpless that you know there is no help for them and all you can do is feel sorry for them. That's you.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

I imagine a world where wyonation members read a post like this, recognize it for what it is and ignores it.

Angry responses, insults and attempts to reason are exactly what a troll is after.

One day, maybe.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

BackHarlowRoad wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:34 pm I imagine a world where wyonation members read a post like this, recognize it for what it is and ignores it.

Angry responses, insults and attempts to reason are exactly what a troll is after.

One day, maybe.
Well - then the moderators / site-owners should just delete the thread entirely, and block the account, no? I loved my angry response. It was fun. Plus, we all know this poster is Dino Costa, and it is always enjoyable to tell Dino to go f-word himself. Always. :rofl:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WyoBuckeye
Buckaroo

You mediocre striving d-Bags ....oh, guess my post would make your type angry. Come this fall, I'm chasing elk or casting a line....that sure beats sitting in a half empty stadium with a bunch of d-bags yelling "Go Pokes" and doing the Cottoneyed Joe when we finally score to make it a 38 to 3 game
Joe from WY
Buckaroo

WyoBuckeye wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:04 pm You mediocre striving d-Bags ....oh, guess my post would make your type angry. Come this fall, I'm chasing elk or casting a line....that sure beats sitting in a half empty stadium with a bunch of d-bags yelling "Go Pokes" and doing the Cottoneyed Joe when we finally score to make it a 38 to 3 game
I hope you get anally raped by two herpes infested midgets high on roofies and red bull.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Joe from WY wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:34 am
WyoBuckeye wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:04 pm You mediocre striving d-Bags ....oh, guess my post would make your type angry. Come this fall, I'm chasing elk or casting a line....that sure beats sitting in a half empty stadium with a bunch of d-bags yelling "Go Pokes" and doing the Cottoneyed Joe when we finally score to make it a 38 to 3 game
I hope you get anally raped by two herpes infested midgets high on roofies and red bull.
He will. He lives in rock springs....
LKGates
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

Hey guys! Utah State fan here, and I have just one question for WyoNation, "Who is this idiot?"
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

LKGates wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 12:09 am

Hey guys! Utah State fan here, and I have just one question for WyoNation, "Who is this idiot?"
A former radio host of multiple poop shows that has been fired from all of them on about his 6th account here
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

HR_Poke wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:11 pm
Joe from WY wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:34 am
He will. He lives in rock springs....
Easy now. Our per capita midget population is very low
W-Y, Until I Die!
jessejames02
Ranch Hand

First, I used to live in Ohio. Columbus game day experience sucks. You wanna see a real B1G party go tailgate at Iowa.
Second, STFU.
52-56