Jared Scott

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Football Fan 22
Buckaroo

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:55 pm The tribune reporter simply picked a picture that they had and went with it. Nothing else behind the choice of picture.

If you want to fault the reporter, fault him for being relatively lazy in the research and not indicating that Donalton has committed to run track at Illinois and that Leppke (walk on at Wyoming) committed to play quarterback at Fort Lewis.
Simply put I googled Jared’s name the first picture that came up was his td in the bowl game 2nd picture was the one used by the reporter so yes I blame the reporter for choosing that picture, also why would the reporter use the word defectors like this is the military draft the reporter needs to stay away from the thesaurus as far as I can tell. These kids are not defecting when a player puts in all the work required of them and then realize that the coaches have lied to them they lose their trust and without that the program will continue to lose players until the staff regains the trust of their team players come to a program to play football not spend 4 years as a decoy that is not playing football which is what they all want to do play the game they love.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Jared's a good player. I always wanted to see more of him. I hope he tears it up wherever he goes.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Football Fan 22 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:47 am
OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:55 pm The tribune reporter simply picked a picture that they had and went with it. Nothing else behind the choice of picture.

If you want to fault the reporter, fault him for being relatively lazy in the research and not indicating that Donalton has committed to run track at Illinois and that Leppke (walk on at Wyoming) committed to play quarterback at Fort Lewis.
Simply put I googled Jared’s name the first picture that came up was his td in the bowl game 2nd picture was the one used by the reporter so yes I blame the reporter for choosing that picture,
So you want the reporter to violate copyright law and pick pictures off of Google rather than pictures that they may actually have the right to use? My advice to the reporter would be that would be a very poor idea.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:19 am
OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:55 pm
Or the fact that he can't even spell Donatlon's name or where he came from correct.
From the article:
Donalton, a three-sport standout during his prep days at West Aurora High in Colorado
Sounds fine right...except that's not how you spell his name and there is no West Aurora high school in Colorado...he's from Illinois.
I didn't even catch that as I didn't read that closely. Very lazy.