Josh Allen in The Ringer

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Smeller
Buckaroo
Has liked: 41 times

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

This was a crap article. The author has an obvious hatred of JA. Roger Sherman is trash
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:42 am This was a crap article. The author has an obvious hatred of JA. Roger Sherman is trash
Yeah. Behind Rosen? What has he done other than lose? And Jackson? He's won some games doing things that Josh does better, and has thrown more ints per game. He may turn out to be good, but not better than Allen at this point or in the future.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

He's not lying about Josh's accuracy though. I think he was something like 8-19 last week. It's definitely something that needs to be improved. Whether or not he can improve it we shall see.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

SDPokeFan wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:16 am He's not lying about Josh's accuracy though. I think he was something like 8-19 last week. It's definitely something that needs to be improved. Whether or not he can improve it we shall see.
And if you ask Bills fans, they'll all say the same: their receivers have bricks for hands and have dropped quite a few passes.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

SDPokeFan wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:16 am He's not lying about Josh's accuracy though. I think he was something like 8-19 last week. It's definitely something that needs to be improved. Whether or not he can improve it we shall see.
He was 18-33 last game. And they just released the two receivers that were the worst about dropping the ball so I think it should be getting better. His accuracy hasn't been perfect but it hasn't been as bad as some have made it out to be. HE is learning and next year if he gets some line help and some offensive weapons he will be really good.

As far as the article, I like Rodger Sherman but he is wrong with his rankings but he is slowly admitting he is wrong. He will come around.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Accuracy has been proven to be a relatively meaningless statistic compared to the more meaningful statistic of yards per attempt. Josh Allen was at a 7.0 YPA last game which was pretty good and which was better than his opponent who was 18-23 but only with a 5.7 Y/A.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:31 am
And if you ask Bills fans, they'll all say the same: their receivers have bricks for hands and have dropped quite a few passes.
And their line isn’t exactly great. Lots of throw always too along with nice long situations due to false start epidemic.
W-Y, Until I Die!
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

This reporter is total poop, regardless of whether you believe Josh is playing well or not. He says he’s “delighted” if Josh does something poorly, just so he can say or feel his useless prediction was right?! Report what’s happening ass hole, not report what’s happening as it compares to your poop prediction. He’s as bad or actually worse than the d back who said Josh was trash and then after losing to the Bills the poop implies that Josh beat them with his feet. He beat you, that was his goal entering the game. If this reporter actually researched he’d know Josh can and does take off. Not just go back and look at his stats from college to give his article some semblance of substance. This reporter needs to go back to high school game reporting because he’s really in over his head at this level of the game.