Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

He better go to the game in Corvallis today and give us his long lost take, lol
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

I was thinking the same thing. Crickets. He must have moved on.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Just went and looked at his profile and he hasn't been on here since December of last year, so he hasn't made an appearance here in almost a year.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Oh man I hope nothing happened to him. Would be strange to just drop off the site like that.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Didn't he beef with all the players on the team or something like that lol
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Apathy........
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

He's a kind of a strange duck. Still posts quite a bit over at the mwcboard. Posts under "NorthWest Cowboy". Has a tendency to get back on his tails quite a bit and ends up yardsaling the pitch.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Wyovanian wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:07 pm He's a kind of a strange duck. Still posts quite a bit over at the mwcboard. Posts under "NorthWest Cowboy". Has a tendency to get back on his tails quite a bit and ends up yardsaling the pitch.
He went from being the biggest 'sunshine pumper' predicting how Wyoming would win a BCS bowl game to being the biggest 'debbie downer' predicting how Wyoming would never be able to compete in a matter of a few years. I always got a chuckle out of that but he eventually became relatively level headed on here.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Wyovanian wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:07 pm He's a kind of a strange duck. Still posts quite a bit over at the mwcboard. Posts under "NorthWest Cowboy". Has a tendency to get back on his tails quite a bit and ends up yardsaling the pitch.
I haven't read that board in a long time, but doesn't he hold "P5s" on some sort of pedestal even though he's ostensibly a Cowboys fan?
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Posters come and go. Wonder what happened to "Ronski" or "Packer Poke"
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

phxpoke wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:37 pm Posters come and go. Wonder what happened to "Ronski" or "Packer Poke"
I think Ronski is still posting on GWG but not as much as he used to. Getting up in age.

I asked Ian who runs GWG. Ian & I are Facebook friends so...

As for "Packer Poke"...she was REALLY bizarre.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:43 pm
I haven't read that board in a long time, but doesn't he hold "P5s" on some sort of pedestal even though he's ostensibly a Cowboys fan?
Yeah, he's adopted Nebraska and Oregon State as his P5 teams. I guess his mother has Nebraska roots and he's spent some time there. Then he moved up to Oregon and took on the Beavers. No shame in that. I've taken on a quite a few beavers... :)
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Wyovanian wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:46 am
LanderPoke wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:43 pm
Yeah, he's adopted Nebraska and Oregon State as his P5 teams. I guess his mother has Nebraska roots and he's spent some time there. Then he moved up to Oregon and took on the Beavers. No shame in that. I've taken on a quite a few beavers... :)
Ha ha!

Anyway, I can NEVER understand rooting for more than one team. It's weird and wrong. choose a team and be loyal. weak stuff to have two rooting interests.