Hall of Fame class waiting to happen- a Wyoming group?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

The next generation up (I would assume) for the Hall of Fame is one I think means a lot to the state of Wyoming, and I think are really important pieces and times in program history.

Marcus Bailey: his place and that teams place in wyo bball history don't even need me to sell you on. We don't even know what happened to Wyoming basketball without Marcus bailey. Josh Davis absolutely has to go in at same time. These 2 guys are above whatever line there is in uw history that means hof

Wyoming football. There's always been a let's drop down to d2 minority. It's never been a realistic idea. So nobody has ever saved the program. But I've always kind of believed the timing of 1 recruiting class might have been right when it needed to be. One year Wyoming signed a crazy amount of in state prospects. Something that had never been done.

Wyoming signed 4 kids from Wyoming 1 year.

McGuffey riverton , Casey Bramlet wheatland, Jacque Finn Casper natrona, and Casey Adams Laramie.

They had been bringing in 1 or usually 0 players from Wyoming each year. 4 was too much and these 4 were just PR moves. Except what happened is the least successful one lettered 4 years and graduated. McGuffey and Finn 4 year starters and Bramlet a 3 year starter and the all time passing leader. Malcom Floyd is the Josh Davis of this group. An out of stater but if he's in the hof he's the most athletic member of it.

Hof locks: Bailey, Davis, Bramlet, McGuffey, Floyd, prosinski.

Bouknight? wendling? Too early for Nance/Josh Adams.

How do you look at HOF 2000->
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

Is it fair to say that since Theo

Josh Davis
Marcus Bailey
Josh Adams
Larry Nance

All four belong in the elite group. Nobody else is in that tier.

Is that fair to look at it that way. Are all 4 in that group? Could you argue anyone else's inclusion?
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

I draw the football HOF line right above Brett Smith. It's the randy welniak rules of real cowboyness that counts.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Coeur d' Alene wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:28 pm I draw the football HOF line right above Brett Smith. It's the randy welniak rules of real cowboyness that counts.
Right above the guy with most of the QB records?
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Bouknight has to be a lock, he is one of the best college receivers of all time, over shadowed by Yarbrough and Harris. When he was done he was in the top 20 of all of college football in numerous stat categories.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 80 times

Coeur d' Alene wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:28 pm I draw the football HOF line right above Brett Smith. It's the randy welniak rules of real cowboyness that counts.
Smith should get in, don't care what he did after Wyoming.