Dino Costa

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
snowsailor
Buckaroo

http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/siri ... t-a-sprint" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Read the article. Move onto another fanbase Dino.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Since this is one of your first posts you are obviously just trying to start poop. You didn't contribute anything yourself. Why don't you move on to another fan base yourself.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
PCB
Ranch Hand

Get lost pest.
snowsailor
Buckaroo

He's been fired or quit from 8 different radio shows. They quickly figure him out.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Got Fired by a Radio Station in Portland, OR, earlier this fall, had his radio show online last night was his last show, guess there's something brewing 2018, gonna be interesting to see, but he's still living in Cheyenne and talked a lot about the Pokes last night.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

Easily the most penetrating member the Wyoming media when he covered the Pokes. His radio show was gold each day as well. The suits in Laramie didn't like him because he asked hard questions unlike the lackeys in the newspapers. I miss his show.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:31 pm Easily the most penetrating member the Wyoming media when he covered the Pokes. His radio show was gold each day as well. The suits in Laramie didn't like him because he asked hard questions unlike the lackeys in the newspapers. I miss his show.
Ah, Dino. Scram.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

fromolwyoming wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:02 pm
CasparMilquetoast wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:31 pm Easily the most penetrating member the Wyoming media when he covered the Pokes. His radio show was gold each day as well. The suits in Laramie didn't like him because he asked hard questions unlike the lackeys in the newspapers. I miss his show.
Ah, Dino. Scram.
I thought someone would call him out as such after is 6 TVW is trash posts
W-Y, Until I Die!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Nice to see you back lurking like a troll under a bridge, Dino. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

I'm Nick Smith. Then I'm Dino. Actually, you can call me Peter Boyd. Thank you.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:06 pm I'm Nick Smith. Then I'm Dino. Actually, you can call me Peter Boyd. Thank you.
Peter Boyd or his landscaper. It’s hard to tell all the sock puppets apart.

I did like the pokes radio thing, but you couldn’t keep your politics out.
W-Y, Until I Die!
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

I heard many of Dino's program when he was broadcasting the Wyoming show and never did I hear him bring politics into the show a single time over the air.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:36 pm I heard many of Dino's program when he was broadcasting the Wyoming show and never did I hear him bring politics into the show a single time over the air. It was Wyoming football or basketball every program and it was incredible. We'll never have that kind of a show ever again.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:36 pm
CasparMilquetoast wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:36 pm I heard many of Dino's program when he was broadcasting the Wyoming show and never did I hear him bring politics into the show a single time over the air. It was Wyoming football or basketball every program and it was incredible. We'll never have that kind of a show ever again.
Christ Dino, don't you have a Breitbart conspiracy theory you could help with. Get the f-word out of here. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

CowboyNV wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:19 am
CasparMilquetoast wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:36 pm
Christ Dino, don't you have a Breitbart conspiracy theory you could help with. Get the f-word out of here. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Have no idea what Dino might be doing but I know he is down with MAGA.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

He has a night radio show in NYC last i knew, belongs back there with his types, although i do miss the issues and stuff he stirred up(kinda)
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

I found out he has an online show, patrickryanshow.com and yes i believe he's still in Cheyenne
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

I think he shows up as cheyennegunslinger and asks us stupid questions about Wyoming
W-Y, Until I Die!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Have we seen a sighting of him in disguise this season???
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Wonder if he's still a Pokes fan, if he's in radio or sports at all. If he still lives in Cheyenne or if he cares about anything at all?????