Wyo @ Fresno Game Thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Stat on TV shows how open offense has become...except for Bohl's offense.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

J-Bone wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 pm
seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:49 pm
phxpoke wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:01 pm Do you guys think Bohl senses the frustration of the fan base? Does the typical fan out there feel like we do on Wyonation!?
Bohl doesn't care what the fans think to be honest. He has been around long enough that he could care less what a fan base thinks. He is going to do it his way which of course will not work at a school like Wyoming as we all have seen multiple times now and 4 out of 5 years.
His bosses care. He has some serious questions to answer. The next home game attendance will be telling.
Well Bohl's locked up and getting free money until 2023 now and his boss is Burman whose Boss is the president of the University. She is a Ram through and through and could care less. She said she defers to the athletic director on athletics, so Bohl doesn't have to answer to anyone at this point in time. The whole thing is a joke.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

BJC wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:04 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:00 pm
Subcanis wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:59 pm This is the ROI for all the money spent on facilities and salaries?

I so desperately want someone from the media to simply ask "What. The. f-word?" at the presser.
Dino would have
Ha......I did enjoy him on mad dog radio!
The good old days, but Dino had to f-word that up too.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

Our DB's are flat out awful guys.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

Why send TVW back out there at this point? Why not send out Chambers instead to get him some reps and see what he might be able to do?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Meh. Not concerned about a crappy radio host that keeps getting himself fired for being an asshole.

But the absolute regression of this offense is more than worrying. Vigen has shown that, while he can bring in big QBs with big arms, he sucks at developing them. The o-line is somehow almost devoid of upperclassmen in year 5. The WRs can't get separation or catch on a consistent basis. The playcalling is so predictable a blind man can see whats coming next...

Whomever comes in next, be it a new OC or new HC, has their work cut out on the offensive side of the ball.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:09 pm Why send TVW back out there at this point? Why not send out Chambers instead to get him some reps and see what he might be able to do?
Throw the ball through the hands of our receivers? Get hit?
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

Humiliation in the valley. Who cares? Just give them the TD.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

fromolwyoming wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:10 pm Meh. Not concerned about a crappy radio host that keeps getting himself fired for being an asshole.

But the absolute regression of this offense is more than worrying. Vigen has shown that, while he can bring in big QBs with big arms, he sucks at developing them. The o-line is somehow almost devoid of upperclassmen in year 5. The WRs can't get separation or catch on a consistent basis. The playcalling is so predictable a blind man can see whats coming next...

Whomever comes in next, be it a new OC or new HC, has their work cut out on the offensive side of the ball.
I don't know him, maybe he is an asshole, I wouldn't know. All I do know is that his talent is undeniable and he was the best radio announcer I've ever heard in our state. It's not even close.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

How about that defensive goal line stand? Bohl will be certain to mention that after the game.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:13 pm
fromolwyoming wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:10 pm Meh. Not concerned about a crappy radio host that keeps getting himself fired for being an asshole.

I don't know him, maybe he is an asshole, I wouldn't know. All I do know is that his talent is undeniable and he was the best radio announcer I've ever heard in our state. It's not even close.
That is true but then again that isn't saying much
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Have we ever gone two entire games without an offensive touchdown? I"ll admit I'm getting drunk, but f-word. This is so frustrating.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

Cuttslam wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:14 pm
CasparMilquetoast wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:13 pm

That is true but then again that isn't saying much
I have to say that you make a great point.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

phxpoke wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:15 pm Have we ever gone two entire games without an offensive touchdown? I"ll admit I'm getting drunk, but f-word. This is so frustrating.
That is so depressing
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

phxpoke wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:15 pm Have we ever gone two entire games without an offensive touchdown? I"ll admit I'm getting drunk, but f-word. This is so frustrating.
All Wyo fans should be frustrated at this point.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

It's very very hard to watch this team this year. Our offense or lack thereof is so predictable everyone knows exactly what's coming on 1st and 2nd down for the entire game.

Basketball season can't come soon enough.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

Do you think that Bohl knew before the season that this was going to be a rough year and that he told Burman this before they played their first game?
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 15 times

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:22 pm Do you think that Bohl knew before the season that this was going to be a rough year and that he told Burman this before they played their first game?
I don't think so. Bohl stated at the start of the year this was his best team yet at Wyoming. After that dominating performance by the Wyoming defense the 1st game over that high school team we beat New Mexico St., Bohl probably was thinking we were set up for a great year.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:26 pm
CasparMilquetoast wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:22 pm Do you think that Bohl knew before the season that this was going to be a rough year and that he told Burman this before they played their first game?
I don't think so. Bohl stated at the start of the year this was his best team yet at Wyoming. After that dominating performance by the Wyoming defense the 1st game over that high school team we beat New Mexico St., Bohl probably was thinking we were set up for a great year.
Whoa.
specialteamsguru
Buckaroo

The job is clearly too big for Bohl and Vigen. Too much of a Josh hangover, too much arrogance from keeping Wentz on the bench for whatshisnamemediocreCFLguy, and too many NDSUcoaches and assistants that cannot develop game plans or players at this level. The rest of the season will be a record setting teabagging.