Those who stay will be champions?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

"In time, that sacrifice will be rewarded. Even if Wyoming doesn't take the Mountain West Conference by storm in 2014, Bohl has promised this inaugural group of seniors that when the Cowboys win a title -- whenever that may be -- these 24 leaders will also receive championship rings."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/trib.com/s ... 2.amp.html

I wonder how many members of that 2014 class will die of old age before they get those championship rings?
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

cali2wyo wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:01 pm "In time, that sacrifice will be rewarded. Even if Wyoming doesn't take the Mountain West Conference by storm in 2014, Bohl has promised this inaugural group of seniors that when the Cowboys win a title -- whenever that may be -- these 24 leaders will also receive championship rings."

I wonder how many members of that 2014 class will die of old age before they get those championship rings?
they were divisional champions. He didn’t lie. Almost MWC champs. 2016 was magic. Don’t discount that
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

We haven't won a conference title in 30 f-word YEARS!!!!!

#FIREVIGENSASAP
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

Is the cavalry here yet?
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

I'll take Wyoming Football for $200 Alex....

"Build Something Special"
"Those who stay will be champions"
"The cavalry is coming"

--What is Bohl's best one liners during comedy hour?

Ding, DIng, Ding, ..... We have a winner. You get a chance to play final Jeopardy

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:05 pm
cali2wyo wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:01 pm "In time, that sacrifice will be rewarded. Even if Wyoming doesn't take the Mountain West Conference by storm in 2014, Bohl has promised this inaugural group of seniors that when the Cowboys win a title -- whenever that may be -- these 24 leaders will also receive championship rings."

they were divisional champions. He didn’t lie. Almost MWC champs. 2016 was magic. Don’t discount that
They went 8-6 it wasn't that magical.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

Cuttslam wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:41 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:05 pm

They went 8-6 it wasn't that magical.
Agree 6 losses on the season, including losing the final 3 games and 4 of the last 5 games didn't leave it as such a magical season in my mind. Better than recent past in that we played in the championship game, but it was still 6 losses with a loss to YBU and a WTF loss to Eastern Michigan and a total dismantling by New Mexico, and we didn't win the championship game at home. At the time it gave me hope for the future with this coaching staff, but this season is erasing all that hope.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:41 pm I'll take Wyoming Football for $200 Alex....

"Build Something Special"
"Those who stay will be champions"
"The cavalry is coming"

--What is Bohl's best one liners during comedy hour?

Ding, DIng, Ding, ..... We have a winner. You get a chance to play final Jeopardy
Every coach on earth has one liners, and they are all optimistic.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Hmmmm, when's this spozed to happen, still waiting