Utah states get a pass if they win

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Go usu,an I’m ok if they smoke us if they win this. My favorite team is Wyoming and anyone who beats BYU... f-word Burman for letting this series continue. Time to get fired Tom for letting that happen.

9 every time, go Bouknight!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

I feel like Utah State and Boise will go undefeated until they play at the end of the year. Both look real good
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

Well this is an o that Wyo can do fine at ( Bouknight). Bring him back an pay him.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

Bouknight knows, pay him, gethim to us

He loves UW!!!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

This Utah St. BYU game is a preview of the Wyoming Utah St. Game. BYU offense has trouble throwing the ball just like Wyoming. I would say BYU is better than Wyoming though. Utah St. Will light us up.

Wyoming's best chance to win in the next 3 games is tomorrow night. Lose that and we will be 2-6.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

BYU gets a TD when refs ignore BYU's line holding and tackling Utah State's NT before he sacks Mangum. Still 35-13 Aggies, but...
Brown&GoldGreenie
Buckaroo

Was actually about to post a thread on this. Watching the game and had a couple thoughts.
#1 (edited for content)…I guess loosely translates to go aggies
#2 Go Aggies! I'll root for anyone against BYU regardless, but have to say watching a couple of games this year Utah State is looking pretty solid.
#3 There's this guy by the name of Bouknight that I hear has some ties to Wyoming. There have been some ups and downs for them while he's been there, but Jovon has had a year as co-offensive coordinator, even it was just a year, and I think 9 or 10 years coaching now. He has the ties and was successful as a player in a system similar to what we have now. Not saying it would be the best thing ever, but give him a shot as an OC and see what he can do. He can't do much worse than what we're seeing now and maybe the receivers learn how to catch and make something happen. Would at least generate some excitement.
The day I put green plates on my truck I died a little inside.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

Now Mangum whines after getting hit right after he let go of the ball on a fourth down. Trying to get roughing the passer or something even though it was a perfectly clean play.

Thank you, Aggies. Living vicariously through you right now.
Brown&GoldGreenie
Buckaroo

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:03 pm Now Mangum whines after getting hit right after he let go of the ball on a fourth down. Trying to get roughing the passer or something even though it was a perfectly clean play.

Is it just me or did Mangum look older than the ref he was whining to? Must be a trick of the camera.
The day I put green plates on my truck I died a little inside.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 260 times

not a fan of usu, but go usu, i guess.
LKGates
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:42 pm not a fan of usu, but go usu, i guess.
Utah State fan here.
I'm wounded.
I feel unloved.

Ah well. Good luck today anyway, guys! Beat the 'Bows!

Go Pokes! Go AGGIES!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

Brown&GoldGreenie wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:29 pm
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:03 pm Now Mangum whines after getting hit right after he let go of the ball on a fourth down. Trying to get roughing the passer or something even though it was a perfectly clean play.

Is it just me or did Mangum look older than the ref he was whining to? Must be a trick of the camera.
Not just you. He looks a LOT older than 25.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

LKGates wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:55 am
LanderPoke wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:42 pm not a fan of usu, but go usu, i guess.
Utah State fan here.
I'm wounded.
I feel unloved.

Go Pokes! Go AGGIES!
USU is my second favorite team. Loved visiting Logan when I lived in Utah.

Well done Aggies!
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 260 times

LKGates wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:55 am
Utah State fan here.
I'm wounded.
I feel unloved.

Go Pokes! Go AGGIES!
Nothing personal. It’s just that your school tried to submarine our conference with the help of BYU. That can’t be discounted
LKGates
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:57 pm Nothing personal. It’s just that your school tried to submarine our conference with the help of BYU. That can’t be discounted
I understand. And looked at from the perspective of an old MWC member, and not taking into consideration the context, I can certainly understand. I'd just ask you to consider the USU context. We were coming off of 40 years of independence/Big West/Independence/Sun Belt football, that almost killed the program, after being stabbed in the back by Utah and BYU in 1961. At the moment of "The Project", it was pretty clear that there was only going to be one G5 conference in the west that would survive. It was an existential threat. We were staring into the abyss. Stan Albrecht was trying to save Utah State athletics by any means necessary. Criticizing "The Project" without taking that into account is a bit like, after the fact, telling a woman who was about to be raped "Hey, gouging that guy's eye out was a pretty dirty move!" Anyway, I am VERY HAPPY to be where we are. I am almost as happy that BYU is on the outside looking in. I love being in a conference with Wyoming.

Go Pokes! Go AGGIES!