The Buffalo Bills..

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

have got to be the worst team in the NFL. Poor Josh
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

I got a cbs all access trial to watch but they would only let me see the KC/Pittsburgh game. I hate CBS so much.
braves84
Buckaroo

'PokeForLife wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:41 am I got a cbs all access trial to watch but they would only let me see the KC/Pittsburgh game. I hate CBS so much.
Your not missing much. EVERYBODY except the fg kicker is playing like poop!!!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Josh lit a fire in the defense and they've been getting pressure on the Chargers since. But the offense has been waffling since.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

It has to be bad when players decide to just quit and retire at halftime.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2470 ... s-chargers
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:29 am have got to be the worst team in the NFL. Poor Josh
Have you seen the Arizona Cardinals this year? I'm pretty sure Vigen works for them on Sundays.
WyoIllini
Buckaroo

The Bills are a clown car. What a chump move by Davis, retiring at half time. Who does that?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

WyoIllini wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:23 pm The Bills are a clown car. What a chump move by Davis, retiring at half time. Who does that?
Defense actually played better in the 2nd half.
FarEastPoke
Ranch Hand

Pokes fan 24-7
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 5 times

It wasn't bad for a first start. Josh is already better than Paxton Lynch :) .
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

This was hilarious.... up until the interception. :(

https://media.giphy.com/media/7FgDZdIxP ... /giphy.gif
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

just as long as he learns and progresses that's all I care about, not easy to learn the NFL but on the fly is the best way!! Just hope the O line does jell and give him some more help
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

I like this logo on their subreddit:
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:19 pm I like this logo on their subreddit:
That's not a bad logo actually. :thumb:
FarEastPoke
Ranch Hand

'Bottom 3
1. Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills

Total QBR: 14.9

Well, it was better than Nathan Peterman. But nonetheless, Allen -- the polarizing quarterback the Bills selected in the first round of the NFL draft -- had a rough go in his first NFL start against the Chargers.

The former Wyoming quarterback's two picks represented two separate problems. On the first, he was under pressure and appeared destined to be sacked before attempting a speculative pass that was promptly picked. Maybe more worrying, he had a clean pocket on the second one and just made a poor throw that was quite easily intercepted.

Of very small consolation, that second pick came in garbage time, so it was heavily downweighted in QBR. --Walder'

Full article: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2471 ... -total-qbr
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

FarEastPoke wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 pm 'Bottom 3
1. Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills

Total QBR: 14.9

Well, it was better than Nathan Peterman. But nonetheless, Allen -- the polarizing quarterback the Bills selected in the first round of the NFL draft -- had a rough go in his first NFL start against the Chargers.

The former Wyoming quarterback's two picks represented two separate problems. On the first, he was under pressure and appeared destined to be sacked before attempting a speculative pass that was promptly picked. Maybe more worrying, he had a clean pocket on the second one and just made a poor throw that was quite easily intercepted.

Of very small consolation, that second pick came in garbage time, so it was heavily downweighted in QBR. --Walder'

Full article: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2471 ... -total-qbr
It was his first NFL start, and he had inferior OL protection. Can the guy ever get a break from ESPN?

At least the Buffalo Bills fans see the potential.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

A portion of the Bills fans are douchebags. They think it is all on the QB - when in reality their running game sucks ass, their receivers are mediocre at best, and their O-line is maybe the worst group in the league.

The sacks and a share of incomplete passes came from having a poop o line. I would say the first pick as well came from having a poop o line.

And although it sounds familiar - it is the NFL, so a little different.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

I actually haven't seen many Bills fans who are acting like morons in regards to Josh aside from like the first week after the draft. The community as a whole seems to have embraced him, and love him because of how much better he is than Peterman.

Josh DID make some mistakes all on his own, though, and a few of those came from just taking too long to make a decision. That's something that experience will fix, however, and maybe in the long run it's a great lesson to learn early on.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

From the sounds of it he's more of a fan favorite than Peterman is and all in due time he'll learn game by game and be all the better for it, it's gonna be fun tracking his status soon enough!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

stymeman wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:04 pm From the sounds of it he's more of a fan favorite than Peterman is and all in due time he'll learn game by game and be all the better for it, it's gonna be fun tracking his status soon enough!
Yep. Peterman's preseason stats were padded against 2nd and 3rd string defenses while working with the Bills' first team offense. And, well, everyone saw how he did come the start of the season.

Luckily for the Bills, not so much for Josh, is that Josh is used to a leaky line and bad WRs...

They really need to get him some help.